L
LJN21
Guest
Your the one that attacked my logic for not letting my children read them. Pot…You are right, of Course-they should have let Hermoine die-after all a D in conduct could have followed them for the rest of their lives. I am just lucky that my children turned out OK. But then I didnt have you solid logic to fall back on when I was raising them.
Still suspect they secretly hate me for allowing them to read these horrid books. Why they could be in therapy for years and years-I dont know if Il will ever live down the shame of this.
How about they go tell a teacher. How about the author take some shred of responsibility in writing a CHILDERNS book and not put tricky moral situations that could be used by children to justify their actions in other situations. I as a parent see no beneficial reason to let my children read this particular work of fiction.
I never once said it would for sure be harmful, I said I felt it could and I choose to not let my kids read them and listed my reasons why. Nor did I attack others for letting there kids read it. That’s their responsibility as parents. Instead of respecting my decision you make wild assertations ludacris commentary on things not even said.
You are way out of line in you comments and attitude towards parents discussing of a Non necessary work of FICTION.