Homosexuals and the Holy City

  • Thread starter Thread starter Valtiel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valtiel

Guest
I’m sure most of you have heard of this world gay pride event planning to happen in Jerusalem, just like in Rome. The purpose of this of course isn’t about their so called claims to human rights and other such nonsense these heimechulai speak, but rather another aspect of their agenda to force it all down our throats, and for provocation. I am thuroughly disgusted at all this. What do you think of this defilement???
 
Do you have a reliable news source for this? I hadn’t heard anything before your post.Sounds scary enough
 
40.png
Binney:
Do you have a reliable news source for this? I hadn’t heard anything before your post.Sounds scary enough
worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35203
 
Are we in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah or what. It seems this world is on the verge of God’s wrath.

Pray Pray Pray!!!

That is the most important thing we can do and sometimes it’s the only thing we can do

God Bless
Kathleen
 
is to include street parties, workshops and a gay film festival.
More like sex parties, radical liberal misinformative workshops, and porn festival…

Seriosuly they have the rest of the world at their disposal, why do they need to defile this holy city???
I’ll tell you why, all they want to do is through mud in the face of all that is holy and scream “we want it, were going to take it!”, their only about one thing, and thats to force this deviancy as “right” not only in their eyes, but to those ignorant enough to believe it and oppose them, and to do this they will take everything, and will not let anyone turn them down…
 
and then what
how many places does the ‘gaypride’ group have left to march in before they realize the uselessness of it all
they don’t make me upset
eventually they will have to come to terms with their own limitations and there are limitations
too many to mention
by numbers alone
they can’t even reproduce
no pun intended
 
Hi all!

The story made the front page of yesterday’s New York Times: iht.com/bin/print_ipub.php?file=/articles/2005/03/31/news/gays.html.

It also had this photo: story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050330/ids_photos_wl/r1226075251.jpg. The gentlemen in the photo are: From left: Sheik Abed es- Salem Menasra, deputy mufti of Jerusalem; Michel Cardinal Sabagh, the Latin patriarch; the Rev. Aris Shirvanian, the Armenian patriarch; Rabbi Shlomo Amar, the Sephardic chief rabbi; and Rabbi Yona Metzger, the Ashkenazi chief rabbi. The man at right was not identified.

The parade, if the mayor (who’s an orthodox Jew, can’t prevent it, will go right past my office. I’m thrilled (not).

Be well!

ssv 👋
 
40.png
Valtiel:
More like sex parties, radical liberal misinformative workshops, and porn festival…
Are you an idiot? I mean, just because somebody has an attraction to the opposite sex, does not mean if they get together there will be an orgy. When you hang out with your opposite sex friends, you all dont go and have a ****-fest.(orgy if it censors).

No you do not, stop being a bigot u ignorant little ****.

This is the part of christianity that greatly dissapoints me.
 
Why do you all get upset?

If God disapproves of that event he will send a plague of locusts, or frogs, or the Death Sea will turn red, or it will start raining sulfur.

He has done it before, and if he really doesn’t want this event to take place He will do it again.

On the other side, if He doesn’t do anything He obviously approves on it or at least doesn’t care about it.

Let’s just wait till August and we’ll see!

Werner
 
Aiiieee… Jerusalem???

Y’know, if something bad does happen… I wouldn’t be surprised…

Miraculous or otherwise…
 
40.png
Werner:
Why do you all get upset?
I don’t know about anyone else but the absolute stupidity on the part of “gays” that think that EVERYONE has to accept their perverse sexual pratices is what upsets me. As well as the fact that many “Christians” have been suckered into believing that “homosexuals” are no different than themselves when the truth is really much different.
If the only thing that seperates “gays” from heterosexuals is sexual attraction to the same sex rather than the opposite, then why all the fuss? It’s no reason to have “pride” marches. Do “straight” people have “hetero pride marches”??
If God disapproves of that event he will send a plague of locusts, or frogs, or the Death Sea will turn red, or it will start raining sulfur.
He has done it before, and if he really doesn’t want this event to take place He will do it again.
Yes, just like He sends down fire from heaven to wipe out abortion clinics & sent His angels to vanquish Hitler & Saddam & Benny Laden. 👍
On the other side, if He doesn’t do anything He obviously approves on it or at least doesn’t care about it.
:whacky: rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhttttt…:nope:
 
Dj Roy Albert:
I don’t know about anyone else but the absolute stupidity on the part of “gays” that think that EVERYONE has to accept their perverse sexual pratices is what upsets me. As well as the fact that many “Christians” have been suckered into believing that “homosexuals” are no different than themselves when the truth is really much different.
If the only thing that seperates “gays” from heterosexuals is sexual attraction to the same sex rather than the opposite, then why all the fuss? It’s no reason to have “pride” marches. Do “straight” people have “hetero pride marches”??

Yes, just like He sends down fire from heaven to wipe out abortion clinics & sent His angels to vanquish Hitler & Saddam & Benny Laden. 👍

:whacky: rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhttttt…:nope:
Oh so you know what God thinks? Do you regularily meet Him? When do you see him next time? I have a few questions, would you mind clarifying them with Him for me?

Werner
 
40.png
Werner:
Oh so you know what God thinks?
Yes, I have read the Bible.
Do you regularily meet Him?
Everytime I receive Holy Communion.
When do you see him next time?
Probably Sunday, or maybe Saturday night, depending on when I go to church this weekend.
I have a few questions, would you mind clarifying them with Him for me?
Sure, you sounded a bit confused.
 
Dj Roy Albert:
Yes, I have read the Bible.

Everytime I receive Holy Communion.

Probably Sunday, or maybe Saturday night, depending on when I go to church this weekend.

Sure, you sounded a bit confused.
OK, so would you please ask Him next weekend what He thinks about that event planned in Jerusalem.

But please tell us His answer, not some bible or catechism quotes!

Thank you!

Werner
 
40.png
Werner:
OK, so would you please ask Him next weekend what He thinks about that event planned in Jerusalem.

But please tell us His answer, not some bible or catechism quotes!

Thank you!

Werner
Sure… because His Word & the teachings of His Church which was founded by His Only Son Jesus Christ isn’t enough now is it? :rolleyes:
or just not enough for you?
 
40.png
Werner:
Oh so you know what God thinks? Do you regularily meet Him? When do you see him next time? I have a few questions, would you mind clarifying them with Him for me?

Werner
Yes I do know what he thinks, and you would too if you ever read a Bible…What are you gonna say when hundreds of your gay brethern are killed by suicide bombers…These “gay marchers” are just about the stupidest people on earth. They might as well jump into a Lions den, wearing only bloody steaks tied around their necks, and start kicking the cubs…

I pray that noone dies, but in reality, I see all hell breaking loose…

and as for you you “cussing athiest”[Tulkas], EVERY time gays march to demonstrate their perverse lifestyle, there is an overabundant amount of “public sexual displays”. I certainly would shield my child’s eyes from it, and so would you and shame on you if you wouldn’t…

The IDEAL of the “march” is about thier SEXUAL preference…of course it will be an orgy filled porn festival…

Stick that in your athiest craw…don’t like how this christian is talking to you??? to bad, I’m still human…Don’t cuss out my fellow christians.

Peace of the Lord be with you all, even you “Cussing Athiest Guy: Defender of the Orgy-Filled-Porn-Festivals”

😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top