L
Lujack
Guest
Not liking girls is not the same as hating blacks. He’s simply being honest with himself, and the Church has never said that possessing a homosexual orientation is a sin. In fact, the Church has specifically said that it is not. It is homosexual acts that have been defined as sinful, not homosexuality, and chaste homosexuals do exist.Should I get protection from “bullies” if I chosse to go around saying “I hate blacks,” even though I don’t involve myself in hate crimes? (BTW, I don’t) What is the point in professing homosexual tendencies if you’re not pushing toward it’s acceptance? If a homosexual wants attention, I say let him have it, “good” with the bad. There should be a price for perverting society.
And there are a lot of things that the Church defines as sins that we would never permit people to be mocked and beaten up for; a Catholic who converts to Buddhism is making a serious error and possibly committing a serious sin, but do we allow people to call them “f____” and throw them into lockers? No, emphatically not, and if there was a problem with people doing that, there would be quick action to stop it. And yet, involve a gay person and all of a sudden people’s opinions change to the point that they are virtually saying that “If he gets beat up, he probably deserves it.”