E
elizabethann2
Guest
I am a private music teacher who just began working in a private school which, I found out only on my first day, supports gay marriage. Although I work with children mainly, there are several same-sex couples raising these kids. As a Catholic, I believe that being homosexual in and of itself is not wrong, but that living a gay lifestyle is. By being warm and friendly towards these couples, I feel I am approaching the situation in the best way, and yet I fear that this attitude may lead to me beginning to accept something which my faith has taught me is not right.
We are taught to be in and not of the world, so the reality is that we will face many things in the world that are against our faith. I am just wondering how best to deal with this one. Any ideas?
We are taught to be in and not of the world, so the reality is that we will face many things in the world that are against our faith. I am just wondering how best to deal with this one. Any ideas?