P
Pixie_Dust
Guest
You are in a denomination, it just might not have a name. Every non-denominational church I’ve ever been a part of has either been Baptist but doesn’t want to say they’re Baptist, or they’re some variation of a charismatic denomination. You tell me what your church believes and I can tell you what denomination you are, whether the sign on the door says so or not.I am so glad that I am not catholic or any other denomination.
Amen! So am I! And it’s been a deeper, richer, more exhilarating walk with Him since I came into His Church!I am a Christian who has accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and as a result am forgiven of my sins by the blood that Jesus Christ shed for me on the cross.
Yep, gotta walk in the light. Amen!1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.