Hundreds Flip Off Trump's Motorcade En Route From Golf Course to White House

• Thread starter Thread starter Zake
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong - I thought he had already been convicted. I see that while he was arrested, he hasn’t yet stood trial. You’re saying it’s outright false that he committed fraud… so you’re saying the arrest was a sham?

Regarding abortion, I’m not sure how familiar you are with my posting history, but I have called it the greatest evil on the planet here more than once.

And as usual… the thread degenerates into “whataboutism”. I can just visualize a new thread:

OP, by Poster A: What a beautiful day we are having!
Answer by Poster N: But what about abortion???

This nonsense of “we must wait until the vert last ballot is examined and tabulated” is simply pathetic. As if the “LAST” ballot could say: “Ignore the rest, this one TRUMPS everything and now the next president is Trump!

And all this after screaming: “STOP the count!” in all those states, where Trump looked like to be the winner. It is pretty bad to be a sore loser, but to make yourself a laughing stock, is even more petty.

So, hundreds of people gave the middle finger to the president. Why is this news? We live in a free country.

Attacking the left for flipping the middle finger at the president?

And @StudentMI What? Before they criticize the left they better look at the right for listening to Rage against the Machine? C’mon. VP Elect Harris brags about listening to Tupac. He wrote “F” the police. And who cares? I don’t
Before anyone calls this immature on the left’s part, I did see an article the other day about Trump supporters dancing and singing to Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine that includes the repeated line ‘**** you, I won’t do what you tell me.’

Yes I miswrote that as the song. Can not type and talk with someone at the same time, or I loose my thought.

Tupac hated the police.

You have Republicans, a class act, would never do this and then, the Democrats with their immoral platform. Now, it looks like the Biden lead may crumble.
That’s funny. I challenge you to spend some time on Parler, 4chan, Breitbart and other right wing websites. Not only is there name vile name calling, people openly advocate for assault and murder against the left. Their fellow Americans. It’s what TDS has done to the right.

It’s funny the right embracing a song and a band that is extremely left wing. The irony never ends with the trumpers

What crime has he been convicted of?
The paper trail is well documented. He is good as convicted. Yea he is innocent until proven guilty.

Public opinion after knowing about the paper trail says he is guilty.

People still say to this day OJ Simpson is guilty after being found not guilty.

Before anyone calls this immature on the left’s part, I did see an article the other day about Trump supporters dancing and singing to Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine that includes the repeated line ‘**** you, I won’t do what you tell me.’
People who do this on either side are immature, vulgar, and rude.

Zake . . .
This nonsense of “we must wait until the vert last ballot is examined and tabulated” is simply pathetic.
Was it “nonsense” and “pathetic” last week when leftist leaders were calling for all votes to be counted too? (All votes have not even been counted yet.)

(Would you mind linking to one of your posts from THEN saying this please?)

Or is it just “nonsense” and “pathetic” this week when it appears Biden is ahead in the vote count?

Last edited:
(name removed by moderator) . . .
We’re back to loyalty tests I see and people having to link to posts in an arbitrary fashion.
We’re back to ignoring principles I see and people having to invent ways to wiggle out of them for other people in an arbitrary fashion.

Last edited:
Was it “nonsense” and “pathetic” last week when leftist leaders were calling for all votes to be counted too? (All votes have not even been counted yet.)
I already explained. But just for the fun of it: “If enough legal votes have been cast, and they are sufficient to ensure that even if ALL the rest are cast in favor of the other candidate, the result cannot be flipped, THEN there is no real need to check the others.”

An example.
  1. Suppose there are TEN ballots.
  2. SIX of them are counted, and they all favor Candidate “A”.
  3. Then even if all the remaining FOUR ballots would favor Candidate “B”, the result cannot be changed.
Got it? The only reason to scream that all ten must be counted, is to waste time and energy.

A chess example: “If white has a King and a Queen, and black only has his King, then it is time for black to resign.” It is simply impolite (or worse) to keep on dragging, until the checkmate is announced.

Care to address it? Have you ever heard the song?
Sure. Abortion. Because.

Trying to justify boorish and uncharitable behavior by diversion is part of how we be came so divided as a nation. We have devolved intellectually.

Well if that’s the standard you are using, you need to stop accusing abortion supporters of infanticide since abortion is legal!

This is what I don’t understand about Trump supporters. They’ll tell you they’re pro-life and with the next breath deride somebody by the way they look or act.

Zake . . . .
I already explained. But just for the fun of it: “If enough legal votes have been cast, and they are sufficient to ensure that even if ALL the rest are cast in favor of the other candidate, the result cannot be flipped, THEN there is no real need to check the others.”
I already explained. But just for the fun of it: You still don’t know that.

And the voters deserve to have this looked at so it can be fixed for the future either way.

As I said:

Was it “nonsense” and “pathetic” last week
when leftist leaders were calling for all votes to be counted
too? (Remember. All votes still have not even been counted yet.)

Or is it just "nonsense” and “pathetic” if you think Biden is “leading”?

Last edited:
I already explained. But just for the fun of it: You still don’t that.
Just wasting time, money and resources… There is no evidence of need for these lawsuits. The judges throw them out, one after the other, for lack of merit.

But, of course, all that is tempest in a teacup. Biden will be the new president, and THEN!!! and THEN!! the REAL lawsuits will start, and Trump will be the “hero” of this new reality show. And then the verdict will be “guilty”! and he will have to pay some serious fines.

Zake on using election integrity checks that are already in place . . .
Just wasting time, money and resources…
I disagree.

Zake . . .
But, of course, all that is tempest in a teacup. Biden will be the new president, and THEN!!! and THEN!! the REAL lawsuits will start, and Trump will be the “hero” of this new reality show. And then the verdict will be “guilty”! and he will have to pay some serious fines.
I have no idea what you are talking about here Zake but you’re free to think whatever you want to think.

Last edited:
ignore blatant examples of corruption and immorality like Steve Bannon… the man was instrumental in crafting Trump’s platform and getting him elected, and is now behind bars. There are sinners in both parties.
Someone should tell Steve Bannon that, 'cause he a=is at home and on TV a lot…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back