Hundreds Flip Off Trump's Motorcade En Route From Golf Course to White House

• Thread starter Thread starter Zake
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you use it for an evil test - if a person says they are pro-choice they are evil for-sure and the darkest of souls but if the say they are pro-life there is absolutely no way they are evil they are golden. A person can be pro-life and be evil .

You can’t just elect someone on issues alone you have to judge the character of the individual running for office

Last edited:
Cathoholic . . .
abortion is the issue that is tearing apart the country.
Zake’s reply?
I doubt it.
Then Zake goes on (tacitly) explaing WHY abortion or murdering innocent people is such a divider . . . .
Only a handful of people . . . care about it (murdering innocent people)
Parenthetical mine for context.

And there ya have it.

To the readers here.

Now you know WHY abortion rips at the fabric of this nation.

Because so few people care.

So few people care about the wanton murder of innocent people.

Meditate on that. Pray for insight into that.

Zake . . . .
I am contemplating to open a thread about the weather, but it is likely that it will go like this:

OP: “What a beautiful weather in November. We have our windows open whole day long.”
Answer: “But what about the abortions?”
StudentMI’s reply? . . .
I actually thought of much the same thing.
I must admit StudentMI. I am disappointed you assert that.

Zake to StudentMI . . . .
Great minds think alike. 🙂

Last edited:
That’s cold.
I hate to say it, but it is brought up in so many threads that are not related to the topic that after a while, one might experience a bit of fatigue from it being used to derail a thread. That’s not necessarily indicative of the person’s position of the issue, but maybe indicative of how they feel about talking about it.

I must admit StudentMI. I am disappointed you assert that.
I’m disappointed everything is brought down to abortion. Every single thing. Granted if Catholics were proposing alternatives to the two party system and flocking to such alternatives, I’d respect it a lot more. Proposing alternatives more in line with the social doctrine of the Church would be very welcome. I can imagine some non Catholics getting on board.

But submitting to the two party system by referencing only abortion helps no one. It perpetuates a system that has done much harm not only to Americans but to the world.

Some will come back with ‘but the Republicans are our only solution to stopping abortion!’ No, that’s not true. And in the scheme of things which would you rather do, the right thing or gain the world?

Last edited:
StudentMI . . .
I’m disappointed everything is brought down to abortion.
Anytime you RE-DEFINE persons as being LESS THAN persons the result is pervasive in that society and beyond.

You said . . .
I actually thought of much the same thing.
What was that “same thing”?

When someone else was criticizing me here (or at least my idea) for saying “abortion is the issue that is tearing apart the country.”

And implied I and/or others bring up that main issue too often (you can see that here).

And you are wrong. I do not bring it up too often.

It is THE issue of the epoch.

Naziism where Jewish persons (and others too) were Re-defined as less than persons had terrible societal consequences. Not just for Germany but the world.

The supporters of Naziism were wrong.

The “shoulder-shruggers” were wrong too.

Likewise with slavery and RE-DEFINING Black persons as less than persons was wrong too.

And the segment of the population that was apathetic were wrong there as well.

Likewise today RE-DEFINING a segment of the population (pre-born persons) as LESS THAN persons either explicitly or implicitly has had tremendous ramifications for society.

And those favoring this and/or expressing indifference toward this murder are wrong today as well.

It is the issue far and away of our times.

And it needs to be discussed more.

At least that is my opinion.

Last edited:
You can’t just elect someone on issues alone you have to judge the character of the individual running for office
I think you misunderstood me. A person that is pro life will defend life. So a pro life person can not be evil, in the sense that evil is against life.

Now, you are arguing about character. Sure, but that is a different topic in it self. I know quite a few rough characters, that are very pro life. People I meet in prison.

Can a pro life person kill? I believe the answer is yes. Because killing is not the same as murder. But that be a theological question that will be a whole thread in it self.

You are arguing that a pro life person can not be a meanie. I disagree with that. Naughty words are in a different “category” (I do not know the correct word) but it is a different thing. I know people who where very well in speech, eloquent and convincing, and they had a very dark heart. The devil himself can disguise as an angel of light. So he will seem holy, as a facade.

I hate to say it, but it is brought up in so many threads that are not related to the topic that after a while, one might experience a bit of fatigue from it being used to derail a thread. That’s not necessarily indicative of the person’s position of the issue, but maybe indicative of how they feel about talking about it.
That may be, but I was responding to a post from Zake on the issue. I did not bring it up. I could 🥱 at his tired meme as well, but the abortion is just too horrific to be dismissed like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back