T
ThinkingSapien
Guest
Uhm, in that scenario the ID tells nothing about whether or not funds are available. But okay.
I was that person once years ago. With the exception of cash advance in the USA a PIN on a credit card is still a foreign concept. The USA has a poor system of fraud prevention for cards and depending on what survey you look at it ranks first or second in credit card fraud.
Where I am golf carts are a regular u.i lar means of transport. There are roads for cars and paths for cars. For many retired people carts are a primary means of getting around. Licenses are not needed to drive them.
I was that person once years ago. With the exception of cash advance in the USA a PIN on a credit card is still a foreign concept. The USA has a poor system of fraud prevention for cards and depending on what survey you look at it ranks first or second in credit card fraud.
I didnt get the impression he is stupid. But he does whether intentional or not say things that are best not taken as clear unambiguous representations of truth. Thankfully though there are people more than willing to provide translations to more widely understood less idiomatic dialects of English.Trump is too stupid to know that you don’t need an ID to buy groceries
In many places once the voter I’d laws were made more strict access to facilities to get a license also went down. Some closed, some radically reduced hours. The requirements for evidence of ID went up. When I renewed my license and looked at the new requirements I noticed a person of lower income in a house or apartment would have a harder time getting one. My wife started processing more legal name changes because some variations in names are now enough to prevent someone from voting; Mike Johnston at 123 Main street isnt accepted as Micheal Johnston of 123 Main street any more.If you don’t drive you normally don’t have a license. If you can’t drive for economic reasons, you don’t have a license. You need to go and get another form of ID. It’s a hardship to do so for some.
Where I am golf carts are a regular u.i lar means of transport. There are roads for cars and paths for cars. For many retired people carts are a primary means of getting around. Licenses are not needed to drive them.