The only thing I have seen as a problem in any person I have met with a military family background, … is stability issues. Primarily because they move around so much and there is no place they consider home and no place they can really say they are from. There is this need to conform to the new places ways of doing things and as soon as they learn it, their parents pick them up and make them find a new home and new people where they have to do it all over again.
Funny you say this, because I gave shelter just recently to a person who was with a Catholic congregation and was raised in a military family, but the more I spoke with her, the more I realized that this person was homeless. She was in high denial that she couldnt take care of herself in her mid 40’s, but thought if she could just find some man who would be willing to marry her and do everything, that that would be a fair trade. Her parents split, she obviously abused drugs and alcohol. Never mentioned she had kids, of which she had two. Doesnt really seem catholic, just seems to be a manipulator who is sponging off the church and the members.
Another pair of military family girls I know picked up and left all the time, the parents divorced, the girls were ardent alcoholics and drug abusers, as sisters, they detest each other.
I’m very confused about what you are asking. If you are not concerned about the father and the gun issue, why are you asking this question? Who are these two different girls? Can you offer a synopsis of them and what you know of their background with guns specifically that concerns you?