If It's Good For One, Then Why Not The Other?

• Thread starter Thread starter Elaine_s_Cross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
springbreeze:
Dear friend

What ???

Am I seeing what I am seeing?

You have to be kidding me?

Obey orders that go directly against God’s Law?

Well you do as you see fit, but I will not be joining you in that sin against humanity and against God.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa
I was spoofing Gillam’s “neo-con” religion which ignores the Pope and morality in the name of money…er…uh…freedom I mean.

I know it is wrong to do immoral things, or to stand by while they are being done…the “neo-cons” apparently don’t.

40.png
springbreeze:
It is nothing more than you broke the peace now you must maintain it, you war monger now you must bring peace and right the wrong. The Vatican never approved it . You did it now you make it good, that is what the Vatican says, The Vatican has never apporved of this war but seeing as you did it now you stay and out it right, thta is all they are saying… war begets war, you are so whatever you are… you don’t even read it correct anymore.

You make a war for no rerason now you have to make it right…the Vatican does not approve and never has, it is simply passing coment that you should make it right you war mongerer
Exactly…like I said, “you break it, you fix it.”

There was a reason for Gillam’s war: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

40.png
springbreeze:
It is nothing more than you broke the peace now you must maintain it, you war monger now you must bring peace and right the wrong. The Vatican never approved it . You did it now you make it good, that is what the Vatican says, The Vatican has never approved of this war but seeing as you did it now you stay and make it right, that is all they are saying… war begets war, you are so whatever you are… you don’t even read it correct anymore.

You make a war for no reason now you have to make it right…the Vatican does not approve and never has, it is simply passing comment that you should make it right the war mongering nation that you are
Ad hominums asside: The Vatican wants us to stay, they want all countries to help until Iraq can get on its feet. We ALL, no matter what country we are in, or what religion we are, we ALL must help the Iraqis now. Yes, even you and I.

Liberal or conservative, gay or straight. Everyone must help now. You need to ask yourself, are you in or out? Do you care or would you rather spew ad hominums around the Internet? Your choice.

liberal friend:
Exactly…like I said, “you break it, you fix it.”

There was a reason for Gillam’s war: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Dear friend

Oh give me a break your rights do not make the intial wrong, right.

You may stay and keep the peace now but you were wrong to ever go and make a war there, the Holy See has said so and I don’t care for any of your politics, I go by the Holy See…

YOU WERE WRONG

God bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

40.png
gilliam:
Ad hominums asside: The Vatican wants us to stay, they want all countries to help until Iraq can get on its feet. We ALL, no matter what country we are in, or what religion we are, we ALL must help the Iraqis now. Yes, even you and I.
There you go again…dictating to the world

sometimes I am embarrassed to be an American

40.png
springbreeze:
You may stay and keep the peace now but you were wrong to ever go and make a war there, the Holy See has said so and I don’t care for any of your politics, I go by the Holy See…
And the Holy See is now saying it is now time to help the Iraqis. The question you must ask yourself is are you?

liberal friend:
There you go again…dictating to the world

sometimes I am embarrassed to be an American
Not dictating, just repeating what the Vatican is saying.

40.png
gilliam:
And the Holy See is now saying it is now time to help the Iraqis. The question you must ask yourself is are you?
Dear friend

I never supported this war in the first place, did you?

The Holy See is appealing to humanity after the fact of an unholy war, don’t ask me questions, ask yourself you turncoat

You know the easily led are the so very easily led…I see it time and time again…follow the Holy See you won’t go wrong but no, you go for a war without no cause with a President with their own agenda, now they have a humanitarian problem because of the war you guys started…tsk!!!

You do what you like, I’m going to go by the Holy See as I always will do…there is a bit in the bible that says don’t put your trust in men or riches

Teresa

40.png
springbreeze:
Dear friend

I never supported this war in the first place, did you?
That is my point, the Vatican didn’t either, but they favor the US and UK and others staying until the Iraqis can get on their feet.

This is a good cause and one everyone who calls themselves Christian or Catholic should support. The Vatican is behind it.
You turncoat…

then a few lines further down:

1st you insult someone then you wish them peace? That is simply strange.

40.png
gilliam:
That is my point, the Vatican didn’t either, but they favor the US and UK and others staying until the Iraqis can get on their feet.

This is a good cause and one everyone who calls themselves Christian or Catholic should support. The Vatican is behind it.
Give me another break the Vatican never was for this war you twist things more times than a twisty turny thing

It has been spoken out agianst time after time by the Vatican, what dreamland are you living in?

40.png
springbreeze:
Give me another break the Vatican never was for this war you twist things more times than a twisty turny thing

It has been spoken out agianst time after time by the Vatican, what dreamland are you living in?
Your stuck in history. The liberation of Iraq happened. The people of Iraq are now involved in trying to pacify their country that is being terrorized by thugs and fascists. The Vatican can see that and wants the US, UK and the international community to stay and help them out. It is the Christian thing to do. I have quoted the Vatican officials saying precisely that. I am not twisting anything. Call them if you don’t believe me, or call your local Bishop.

40.png
gilliam:
Your stuck in history. The liberation of Iraq happened. The people of Iraq are now involved in trying to pacify their country that is being terrorized by thugs and fascists. The Vatican can see that and wants the US, UK and the international community to stay and help them out. It is the Christian thing to do. I have quoted the Vatican officials saying precisely that. I am not twisting anything. Call them if you don’t believe me, or call your local Bishop.
Dear friend

Stuck in history??? Don’t you know to God all things are the eternal now!!!

The war on Iraq was wrong, the Holy See did not nor never will condone it, it was wrong PERIOD!!!

Now you are left with a people dispossesed of civil and legal rights of course the country must be put right, so the Holy See says , you made the mess you did wrong, stay and put it right…simple as…

As I say you are either Catholic or you are not. regardless of country

Teresa

40.png
springbreeze:
Dear friend

Stuck in history??? Don’t you know to God all things are the eternal now!!!

The war on Iraq was wrong, the Holy See did not nor never will condone it, it was wrong PERIOD!!!

Now you are left with a people dispossesed of civil and legal rights of course the counrty must be out right, so the Holy See says , you amde the mess you did wrong, stay and put it right…simple as…

Teresa
I didn’t say the Vatican said the liberation of Iraq was right. I said the Vatican now says that the US, UK and international community must stay until the Iraqis can stand on their own feet. All Catholics and Christians should support this effort.

40.png
gilliam:
I didn’t say the Vatican said the liberation of Iraq was right. I said the Vatican now says that the US, UK and international community must stay until the Iraqis can stand on their own feet. All Catholics and Christians should support this effort.
Dear friend

Well as a Catholic you will make every effort to do that knowing the country that you live in made a war against the wisdom of the Catholic faith that you hold,what is your worry then?

If you supported this war you have a worry, if you didn’t then you don’t …work out if the confessional is a place for you on this

Teresa

40.png
springbreeze:
Dear friend

Well as a Catholic you will make every effort to do that knowing the country that you live in made a war against the wisdom of the Catholic faith that you hold,what is your worry then?

If you supported this war you have a worry, if you didn’t then you don’t …work out if the confessional is a place for you on this

Teresa
Please support the effort to get the Iraqis back on their feet.

40.png
springbreeze:
Dear friend

Teresa
:hmmm: I wonder why you don’t like the Iraqis? You think they had civil and legal rights ? They did not…they were under Saddam…
I support the effort…to help Irauis have their country returned to them…

40.png
gilliam:
. The liberation of Iraq happened…The Vatican can see that and wants the US, UK and the international community to stay and help them out. It is the Christian thing to do.
I’d feel much better about us staying and helping if Mr. Bush and his henchmen would apologize to the world, the Iraqis, the dead and wounded and their families, and the American taxpayers for having made such a huge mistake in the first place, regardless of how the huge mistake was made.

Elaine's Cross:
I’d feel much better about us staying and helping if Mr. Bush and his henchmen would apologize to the world, the Iraqis, the dead and wounded and their families, and the American taxpayers for having made such a huge mistake in the first place, regardless of how the huge mistake was made.
It really has very little to do with Bush anymore and everything to do with helping the Iraqis. If you care about the innocent, you would help them. I guess, if you care only about making a political point, you will not. Your choice. I’ll stop posting on this thread for awhile and let others chime in if they care to.

Elaine's Cross:
Do you not understand that your use of inflamatory language, innuendos, comparisons…totally discounts any opportunity for a reasonable discussion?

Elizabeth B.:
Do you not understand that your use of inflamatory language, innuendos, comparisons…totally discounts any opportunity for a reasonable discussion?
Maybe others, but I don’t think “huge mistake” should be considered inflammatory or innuendo. It is my opinion along with others. You are entirely within your rights as an American to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back