M
Mick_Taylor
Guest
Hi Michael,John 3:3-5 Jesus answered, “Amen, amen, I say to you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born from above…I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.”
Baptism is our entrance into the New, universal covenant in Christ and His Catholic Church.
How did you come to know that, “Baptism is our entrance into the New, universal covenant in Christ and His Catholic Church”?
John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him on the last day.
How did you come to the knowledge that,“In order to receive the flesh and blood of the Son, you need the Catholic Church and her priests”?In order to receive the flesh and blood of the Son, you need the Catholic Church and her priests.
Luke 10:16 Speaking to the anointed leaders of the Church, Jesus said, “Whoever listens to you listens to me. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.”
How did you come to know that the CC is Christ’s Church?If you reject the leaders of Christ’s Church, you can’t truly and fully claim to accept Christ. And all salvation is through Christ alone.
Did Jesus give the keys only to Peter? Again, how did you come to know all of this?Matthew 16:19 I will give you [Peter] the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatsoever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.