Info on SDA

• Thread starter Thread starter gitsch
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
so how many Christians were present at mount sinai for the giving of the law? im gonna guess its the same amount of SDA who were present for the signing of the declaration of independence.😉 peace 🙂
ROFLMBO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😃

yes but these are teachings of sabbatarians. not Seventh Day Adventist. which one of these propogates the scapegoat doctrine, or the cleansing of the sanctuary doctrine as taught in SDA? i am looking for one person that taught unique SDA doctrine prior to the 19th century. there have been sabbatarian off shoots granted. but no one has ever taught SDA doctrines before the 1800s. also one author of the SDA Churches take on daniel and revelation. pre 1800? Peace 🙂
The SDA scapegoat doctrine is indeed interesting. Ellen White taught that the scapegoat in the O.T. is representative of Satan and that during the 1000 year reign of Christ in heaven, Satan will be banished to live all alone on the earth – with no humans. She also taught that Satan will have to bear the sins of the damned, just as Christ bore the sins of the saved.

ROFLMBO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😃
really glad you liked it me again!😃 ive been having a ball here! and im just getting warmed up. i will continue this until victory is achieved or until i get back to hawaii. whichever comes first. hopefully when this thread gets filled up we can continue. i think we are all doing excellent. Peace 🙂

The SDA scapegoat doctrine is indeed interesting. Ellen White taught that the scapegoat in the O.T. is representative of Satan and that during the 1000 year reign of Christ in heaven, Satan will be banished to live all alone on the earth – with no humans. She also taught that Satan will have to bear the sins of the damned, just as Christ bore the sins of the saved.
and this my friend would make Satan a co- redeemer of sorts, would it not? and it is a clear denial, that Christ bore mankinds sin on the cross. Satan has no right to bear anything but the wrath of God. i understand the scapegoat teaching in the law of moses, but this is a very strange twist. so can you find anything me again, that would indicate this unique teaching of SDA was taught anywhere pre 1800? i just want ONE theologian who was teaching this. just ONE. the jepardy theme is playing in my head right now…:whistle: peace 🙂

ok! time to give my Adventist friends a break, and get ready to go to breakfast, then bed. hopefully i dont get woken up by jets and copters and such today. yall take care, and i will respond probably tomorrow. just so you know im not ignoring you. just dont have internet in my room yet. but when i do…😉 Peace 🙂

javl my dear friend. its times like these that we need to step back and have a good sense of humor. hows the old commercial go? never let them see you sweat? or was it raise your hand raise your hand if your sure!? lol! dont let em frustrate ya. we really are winning this debate…at least from where i see it 😉 peace 🙂
Hiya benedict:

thanks for your words, they’re appreciated. It does get a bit annoying, aggravating, and frustrating though in trying to dialogue with these SDA. I keep trying to tell them what I believe and why and they keep telling me I’m wrong and sinning! In other words, they aren’t interested in dialogue, they are more interested in judging you and getting you to believe in what they think is the truth.

I’ll give you the best odds possible that even if Jesus would tell them what He said and meant they would argue with Him and tell Him that He is wrong and sinning! Even though God gave us free choice to believe what we will, they do not hold to that.

Anyway, please take care of yourself. Thank you again for your words. God Bless and keep you my friend. I willl pray for you.

PAX DOMINI :signofcross:

Shalom Aleichem

No one called anyone a pervert. Read carefully.
Richard Kastner asked for a scripture that he perverted.

I answered with a quote of the scripture and said this is the scripture you perverted. So NO ONE called anyone a pervert.

Hope that clears it up.
Was merely pointing out Javl’s perversion of Matt.16:18 in this post.
It was never said that Jesus changed the Sabbath day. The Catholic Church HAS the authority. Matt 16:18 has Jesus telling Peter “And I tell you that you are rock ( Cephas:Peter ) and on this rock I will build my Church”. ( The New International Version Bible, published by Zondervan ) Of course you do not believe it or accept it, for if you did then that would mean that the SDA Church is false in all respecr and your whole house of cards comes tumbling down.
Hope that clears it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back