H
Hobbes42
Guest
Holy Lack-of-punctuation Batman!well I feel since america held on to alot of puritanical aspects until recent times that breasts were veiwed as sinful somehow thus american men and men from the americas are more apt to stare and make remarks whenever a woman exposes her breasts and it depend on the situation
if its a nursing mother and your not looking at her with lust no its not sinful since you are admiring a woman nuturing her child
Ladies sunbathing topless if you are at a topless beach then it falls into gray area and goes by how your feeling about it personally
anything else I dont think I could find a situation where a normal woman would have her breasts exposed
anything else such as mardi gras or drunken girls showing off in bars is sinful since its being done for a sinful purpose }
but my opinion only