"It's Great to Be Here With All of You in Tampa Bay, Minnesota" -- Joe Strikes Biden Again

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Addendum: This story is wrong.

I blew it posting it too quickly. Apologies to you readers and to Joe Biden.

If any one knows who doctored that video, please post it to this thread.

Many thanks.

Cathoholic

“It’s Great to Be Here With All of You in Tampa Bay, Minnesota” – . . . Joe Biden Strikes Again​

By Shipwreckedcrew | Nov 01, 2020 3:15 PM ET

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

In what is almost a perfect ending for the campaign of a candidate in cognitive decline, covered up by a complicit press to the extent they are able, . . . Joe Biden took to the microphone in a campaign stop back on Thursday with the following remarks after his introduction:

Just to make sure, I googled up “Tampa Minnesota” just in case I was having a senior moment, but Wikipedia assures me there is no “Tampa, Minnesota”.

But then again, the sign behind him does say “Tampa, Florida”. Maybe not having “Bay” up there threw him off. . . .

Last edited:
You would think just the name Tampa Bay would make him know that he was in Florida. It is kind of like Boston, if you name the city you know you are in Massachusetts or Philadelphia. How does this not register?

Read the large background sign as he approaches the podium, it is right in his face.(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
Verbal gaffes are not necessarily a sign of dementia. Most people make them occasionally and some more than others. Here’s a few from George W. Bush:

“I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.” —Washington, D.C., October 3, 2001

“Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.” — LaCrosse, Wisconsin, October 18, 2000

“I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.” — Greater Nashua, New Hampshire, January 27, 2000

Verbal gaffes are not necessarily a sign of dementia
Calling someone ‘dementia joe’ is extremely uncharitable and has absolutely no consideration or care for anyone with dementia or with loved ones with dementia.
Since when was it ok to belittle people with medical conditions or use that medical condition to belittle a person.

Belittling due to verbal gaffes is also uncharitable and is not living ’ love thy neighbour’

That’s a separate question from whether that person is capable of functioning as president.
Even if I won’t make fun of a blind person, I wouldn’t necessarily want him to fly my plane.
I totally agree, it is still not right to belittle. Your point raises the auestion on whether all leaders/potential leaders/ those running for office should undergo complete mental and physical health checks.

@Cathoholic

It has the message video has been removed for violating YouTube’s Terms of Service.

Guess it wasn’t up long. Censor warriors are busy!

So you admit Joe Biden has dementia?

Censorship plain and simple. You tube, not Facebook.

I don’t see how any rules have been broken.

One thing’s for sure, if Joe wins we’re gonna be in for some entertaining speeches, the verbal equivalents of Gerald Ford falling down all the time, or Dan Quayle being Dan Quayle.

The number of bloopers he’s made in a relatively small amount of public speaking recently has been pretty high.

Last edited:

Great to see youtube has taken down such a belittling term.

Whether a candidate has a disease or not is irrelevant to my point.
My point is about belittling dementia patients and their families. Imagine people suffering with this disease and reading ‘dementia Joe’

Last edited:
Biden did sound pretty impressive in Philadelphia this evening, full of energy and nary a slip.

However, I find Trump the more amusing and entertaining of the two. A stand-up comic by nature.

Must have had a couple cups of Wawa coffee, it’s on sale for only a dollar any size this month.

That’s if he could find a Wawa open with all of them closed or boarded up due to riots

40.png
7_Sorrows:

Great to see youtube has taken down such a belittling term.

Whether a candidate has a disease or not is irrelevant to my point.
My point is about belittling dementia patients and their families. Imagine people suffering with this disease and reading ‘dementia Joe’
Why is a dementia patient running for the highest office in our govrrnment.? As voters and citizens don’t we have a right to see and hear the candidate’s state of mind during their speeches? Yes, we do.

Your mention of Wawa brings back fond memories for me when I lived in PA for two years.

As for Trump, I have no need to watch SNL when I can just watch him.

I’m also sure the Wawas were better when you were here than they are now. Every month they find another menu item I like and proceed to either discontinue it or wreck it. If it wasn’t for the dollar coffee and 2 dollar iced coffee and the free food rewards program, I’d stop going there.

Last edited:
Why is a dementia patient
Is there a publicized confirmed diagnosis of this?
Comes back to my earlier point, vet all candidates for mental and physical health issues. We risk the NK style leader otherwise imho.
All I have seen is that Biden is / was a stutterer.
Since 2016?
Not sure what you mean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back