"It's Great to Be Here With All of You in Tampa Bay, Minnesota" -- Joe Strikes Biden Again

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is a dementia patient running for the highest office in our govrrnment.?
So the dems can say that they had 3 of the 4 past presidents after the past 3 elections. (2 in a single election )

Last edited:
What I mean is, a certain orange someone lowered the bar with respect to charitable behavior, and his enablers enabled it.

7_Sorrows . . .
It has the message video has been removed for violating YouTube’s Terms of Service.
Amazing. Exact footage. In context too (the context Joe said it).

To the readers.
Please keep that in mind.

Please remember it violated Youtube not for telling you a falsehood.

But for telling you the truth.

I will see if I can find it elsewhere and re-post it.

Addendum.

Youtube got it right.

I stand by my media comments, but withdraw this example.

Last edited:
What I mean is, a certain orange someone lowered the bar with respect to charitable behavior, and his enablers enabled it.
Gotcha! Appreciate the clarification.

I have been googling for a public statement of a diagnosis, so far, there is no obvious diagnosis or statement of such.

Last edited:
I totally agree, it is still not right to belittle. Your point raises the auestion on whether all leaders/potential leaders/ those running for office should undergo complete mental and physical health checks.
Is there a constitutional basis for this?

Is there a constitutional basis for this?
No idea in the States, not sure here either. I still support it and think it would be an excellent idea, afterall the public employs democratic leaders and reps and pays their wage. Many jobs these days require medical clearance.

Calling someone ‘dementia joe’ is extremely uncharitable and has absolutely no consideration or care for anyone with dementia or with loved ones with dementia.
I agree. And it doesn’t win elections.
If I were to compare, “it’s great to be in Tampa, Minnesota” to “if you like your plan you can keep your plan”, I would find the latter far more distressing.
Biden’s was a gaffe. Obama’s was a lie.

Just so y’all know. That guy with dementia? Might be our next president.

I do not know who will win, but the “experts” say it is Joe.

If I were to compare, “it’s great to be in Tampa, Minnesota” to “if you like your plan you can keep your plan”, I would find the latter far more distressing.
I would probably need to be American to understand the nuances here.

No idea in the States, not sure here either. I still support it and think it would be an excellent idea, afterall the public employs democratic leaders and reps and pays their wage. Many jobs these days require medical clearance.
I can see this being weaponized in about 12 seconds. Here, the left tried to weaponize the 25th amendment in order to execute a coup. The 25th was passed after the JFK assassination to streamline the transfer of power in cases like that.

Last edited:
We even get drug tested as part of pre employment medicals. Some jobs have ongoing drug tests and medicals.

Just so y’all know. That guy with dementia? Might be our next president.
There are posters who claim all kind of maladies for Trump. I don’t see this any differently. Dementia is a medical condition that needs a professional diagnosis. We don’t have that.

There are posters who claim all kind of maladies for Trump. I don’t see this any differently. Dementia is a medical condition that needs a professional diagnosis. We don’t have that.
Who cares what opinions others have of the president or the possible next president? Everyone here is opinionated and hard to have a discussion with. Trust me, I know.

You know why everyone here thinks their opinion is the “normal”? Because no one asked for their opinion. Notice how I am writing my opinion to your statement, when you did not asked it. I am opinionated. No one asked for it. And everyone posts their opinion as well, just like me.

No one has said:

@JonNC, hey, I found this article, I seem to have this understanding of it. What do you say? I know you have different opinion.

Nope. We post and everyone barges, just like I do.

So do not worry about what people say about the President or not. Who cares? We will be judged for every word we say, typing is included.

So do not worry about what people say about the President or not. Who cares? We will be judged for every word we say, typing is included.
I don’t really care what they say about Trump, but claiming Biden has dementia is a waste of time snd a distraction. His platform is far more a problem if he gets elected.

JonNC (on “dementia”). . .
I agree. I usually just copy and paste the title as I did here.

Title has been appropriately changed.

Also RedState took the whole article down.

(But I lost some respect for RedState putting up a “doctored video” in the first place in retrospect.
This has happened with mainstream outlets too. But nobody likes it when this happens.)

I want to know who posted a doctored video
and why at this point.

I am glad Youtube took it down in this case.

My apologies to the readers here.

Last edited:
40.png
JonNC:
His platform is far more a problem if he gets elected.
If he gets elected, you have 4 years to try again.
Maybe, but as we can see with ACA, the damage, once in place, is hard to get rid of.
The plan was designed to force healthcare prices up so that Democrats can run against the high prices they intentionally caused.

Last edited:
To be honest, I doubt Joe has the conviction to do anything really controversial. He doesn’t hold a straight line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back