John 1:12 - Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God–
I believe and have received…
I John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
i confessed i am a sinner and no good w/o His work on the cross, God would have every right to be wrathful toward me.
Romans 8:38, 39 - For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Me too, praise the Lord.
John 10:28, 29 - I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.
Firmly in the grasp of my Father God.
John 15:4 - Remain in me, and I will remain in you.
Ephesians 3:12 - In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
This is so awesome, i can personally call on Him and He is faithful to respond.
Hebrews 10:35 - So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.