Jordan King to lead air strikes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kount_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I think it was just wishful thinking by romantics.
 
King Abdullah is fierce.
It is at least believable that he would personally be flying some missions against the evil that is ISIS.
 
Certainly an improvement over “leading from behind,” which has grown popular in some quarters…
 
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

King Abdullah is not amused.
 
HAHA… that is awesome.

Makes me depressed; and or embarrassed knowing that our president works out like a school girl in the gym
 
I have so much admiration for the king of jordan! He is a hero to me.
 
Code:
I'd love to rant about that. I could do that for hours if not days. But,
I’m trying to get out of my habit of Hijacking some of the topics
Code:
The last line about the royal household has been for years, reason enough for me
to struggle with faith. I refuse personally to even acknowledge the old testament
 
Prince Harry of Britain did tours of duty in Afghanistan. His uncle Andrew flew helicopters in the Falklands war.

Courage and valor and duty to country are still values of the British royal court.
I would rather go to a dinner party with ISIS leaders that Jordan is about to bomb the hect out of, than even answer an RSVP to some English Princes.

Two things I don’t like in life, are Royalty, and Mormon Apostles.

Cheers!
 
I would rather go to a dinner party with ISIS leaders that Jordan is about to bomb the hect out of, than even answer an RSVP to some English Princes.

Two things I don’t like in life, are Royalty, and Mormon Apostles.

Cheers!
Well that has more to do with you and your own prejudices, than it does with them.
 
Well that has more to do with you and your own prejudices, than it does with them.
Yes that is true. And King Abdullah has certainly done a good job of being the King of Jordan. It is one of the few Middle Eastern countries where religions are allowed to practice side by side - Christians and Muslims and Jordan has welcomed refugees fleeing ISIS into his country. He was ready to negotiate with ISIS for the release of the Jordanian pilot until the video was released after they asked many times for proof of life. Then the king realized he had been played for many days. They never intended to return the pilot because he had already been killed. I hope this is the beginning of the end for ISIS because they are diabolical. But we shall see.
 
Yes that is true. And King Abdullah has certainly done a good job of being the King of Jordan. It is one of the few Middle Eastern countries where religions are allowed to practice side by side - Christians and Muslims and Jordan has welcomed refugees fleeing ISIS into his country. He was ready to negotiate with ISIS for the release of the Jordanian pilot until the video was released after they asked many times for proof of life. Then the king realized he had been played for many days. They never intended to return the pilot because he had already been killed. I hope this is the beginning of the end for ISIS because they are diabolical. But we shall see.
Jordan seems to be offering a vision of Islam that makes coexistence possible. Few, if any, other leaders of Muslim nations have offered up such a vision.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top