K
Kount_C
Guest
newsmax.com/TheWire/jordan-king-abdullah-airstrikes-isis/2015/02/05/id/622881/
This is still in question.This is still in question.Definitely! I hear he considers this his war now, he said it was “Islams” war.Certainly an improvement over “leading from behind,” which has grown popular in some quarters…
I'd love to rant about that. I could do that for hours if not days. But,
The last line about the royal household has been for years, reason enough for me
Prince Harry of Britain did tours of duty in Afghanistan. His uncle Andrew flew helicopters in the Falklands war.Update,
The King did not fly… so they say .
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/jordans-king-abdullah-did-not-personally-fly-air-strikes-on#.flyxpWPqb
I hate all people of Royalty, but I have to admit this guy is pretty cool
King Abdullah for President! (I’m sure an appropriate birth certificate could be arranged…)http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/imag...3035_28ae6cfa-17f7-4c69-82b5-4ab9842ef474.jpg
King Abdullah is not amused.
King Abdullah for President! (I’m sure an appropriate birth certificate could be arranged…)
I would rather go to a dinner party with ISIS leaders that Jordan is about to bomb the hect out of, than even answer an RSVP to some English Princes.Prince Harry of Britain did tours of duty in Afghanistan. His uncle Andrew flew helicopters in the Falklands war.
Courage and valor and duty to country are still values of the British royal court.
Well that has more to do with you and your own prejudices, than it does with them.I would rather go to a dinner party with ISIS leaders that Jordan is about to bomb the hect out of, than even answer an RSVP to some English Princes.
Two things I don’t like in life, are Royalty, and Mormon Apostles.
Cheers!
Yes that is true. And King Abdullah has certainly done a good job of being the King of Jordan. It is one of the few Middle Eastern countries where religions are allowed to practice side by side - Christians and Muslims and Jordan has welcomed refugees fleeing ISIS into his country. He was ready to negotiate with ISIS for the release of the Jordanian pilot until the video was released after they asked many times for proof of life. Then the king realized he had been played for many days. They never intended to return the pilot because he had already been killed. I hope this is the beginning of the end for ISIS because they are diabolical. But we shall see.Well that has more to do with you and your own prejudices, than it does with them.
Jordan seems to be offering a vision of Islam that makes coexistence possible. Few, if any, other leaders of Muslim nations have offered up such a vision.Yes that is true. And King Abdullah has certainly done a good job of being the King of Jordan. It is one of the few Middle Eastern countries where religions are allowed to practice side by side - Christians and Muslims and Jordan has welcomed refugees fleeing ISIS into his country. He was ready to negotiate with ISIS for the release of the Jordanian pilot until the video was released after they asked many times for proof of life. Then the king realized he had been played for many days. They never intended to return the pilot because he had already been killed. I hope this is the beginning of the end for ISIS because they are diabolical. But we shall see.