Judge Dismisses Rudy's Suit

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuckB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the ?caviat? , free and fair election! The things I see and hear are not appearing to be free and fair!

The things I see and hear are not appearing to be free and fair!
Then listen to the courts instead. Look the the Republican leaders in the individual states who over saw these elections. In the world today, if one want to hear only one thing, there is an app for that, a website, and a YouTuber.
  • Yesterday Governor Kemp threw out the idea of calling a special session to toss the election results because reasons.
  • Today, a federal judge, Timothy Batten Sr., dismissed the case to recall the Georgia election in 90 minutes.
  • Today, a federal judge, Linda Parker, dismissed the suit to overturn the Michigan election.
As each day passes, the scope of circumstance need to define this election as unfair, tainted, or manipulated includes more and more unrelated people and required either deeper cynicism, or paranoia.

With time, we will see more cases of cheating, or questionable activity, just like the Democrats brought forward four years ago. But they will be isolated events of individuals and votes you can count on one hand. I am all for investigating and prosecuting each one. This election, based on everything heard in courts today, is as free and fair as could be.
Not I, I’m getting ALL the news!
Pull up Google news. Look down the list of stories about the election. How can you say that it does not appear to be free and fair? Is there even one news source out there that is not a conservative news outlet, and an extreme one at that ( propaganda) that doubts the outcome of this election?

Last edited:
I look at all sides but you want me to quote one news outlet that is not conservative? Are YOU getting all the news? Just asking!

Are YOU getting all the news? Just asking!
Yes. Even if a broken watch is right, say Alex Jones, then someone will pick it up, like FOX. Journalists do not pass on Pulitzer Prize stuff for any ideology. At least, there are enough sharks out there for someone to get it. But no, I have no use for people like Alex Jones or that Gateway Pundit guy, nor do sites like Breitbart, HuffPo and the ilk on both sides interest me.

Good news, real news will not stay in these fringes for long.

But in this case, following what is true is easy. I can look to how the judiciary is ruling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back