Judge Dismisses Rudy's Suit

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuckB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a notice of appeal was filed, rather than a petition to take extraordinary jurisdiction. Interlocutory appeals don’t deprive the court of jurisdiction.

Really you speak on behalf of everyone? Do you also write historical books?
Do you? Do you believe that wild speculation and unfounded conspiracy theory will somehow overturn the election in Pennsylvania? And then somehow do the same in two other states? This has gotten so far out of the realm of reality that even conservative media is barely following it.

Yesterdays’ recap.

Trump admin presents evidence of election fraud at Gettysburg hearing

Trump pardons General Flynn

11th Circuit grants expedited review in Lin Wood GA case

Nevada judge has agreed to let the Trump campaign present its evidence that fraud and illegalities plagued the state’s election, enough to reverse Joe Biden’s win and set an example for other state challenges

PA Judge Blocks Election Certification Over Constitutionality of Mail-in Voting

SCOTUS rules 5-4 against Cuomo’s church capacity restrictions

Sidney Powell releases KRAKEN in GA & MI

It was unclear if the case before McCullough would survive. Calling the decision an “extraordinary act of judicial overreach,” state officials appealed to Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court, triggering an immediate pause on her order and the proceedings scheduled for later in the week.
Inquirer.com
The case has shifted because the President was already certified.

Now it is about the certification of other races, which could mean a delay in the beginning of the next legislative session scheduled for Monday.

I am inclined to accept the Inquirer’s account, but you may know more about it.

Yesterdays’ recap.

Trump admin presents evidence of election fraud at Gettysburg hearing
No evidence was presented. It was just like a Trump campaign rally - long on rhetoric, short on facts.
Trump pardons General Flynn
…totally legal, but will only add to Trump’s disgraceful legacy.
11th Circuit grants expedited review in Lin Wood GA case
No action was taken. Certification was not cancelled. They are just going to listen to him and give him yet another chance to make a case he has failed to make so far. There is no reason to think the outcome will not be exactly the same.
Nevada judge has agreed to let the Trump campaign present its evidence…
Again, no action, just listening. This nation is very good at listening - even to those with nothing worthwhile to say.
PA Judge Blocks Election Certification Over Constitutionality of Mail-in Voting
PA SOS has appealed to the Penn Supreme Court to block the injunction. Given past precedent, there is no way the court is going to disenfranchise millions of voters who voted in good faith according to the Pennsylvania law at the time just because some people think the law was unwise. This reminds me of the voting rights act and how it named certain states that were required to submit any changes in election law to federal review, and how that provision was ended by Republicans. It seems they don’t like Federal intervention in state affairs when it hurts them, but are all to happy to have Federal intervention in state affairs if it can help them.
SCOTUS rules 5-4 against Cuomo’s church capacity restrictions
A good ruling. But it was moot since Cuomo had already walked back from those restrictions.
Sidney Powell releases KRAKEN in GA & MI
What a joke!
Sidney Powell Files Georgia Election Lawsuit Against Brian Kemp

I especially love the level of professional pride that was put into this section (how on Earth was this person once a federal prosecutor?!):

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

This happens all the time with court filings, it’s common and due to how you have to format documents (very specific) and their systems not recognizing the formatting at times. I filed property documents and the same thing happened to me here in MA, the original didn’t look anything like what they had in their system, words were combined and typos were in the document which weren’t in the original. It’s very common, just go the MA registry of deeds and look at the uploaded court filing documents (words combined, and letters omitted from words galore!)

It’s hilarious though people as triggered by “typo’s” and have zero engagement with content. I’d be surprised if half these journalist and everyone else commenting even read the filing.

Last edited:
This happens all the time with court filings, it’s common and due to how you have to format documents (very specific) and their systems not recognizing the formatting at times.
I work with lawyers all the time. Especially with those using ECF (the system used for these filings).

I have never seen anything remotely close to this amateurish. That is in addition to the claims being bizarre, and unsubstantiated (her evidence of voting software changing votes comes from a single anonymous affidavit).

I work with lawyers all the time. Especially with those using ECF (the system used for these filings).

I have never seen anything remotely close to this amateurish. That is in addition to the claims being bizarre, and unsubstantiated (her evidence of voting software changing votes comes from a single anonymous affidavit).
Actually it comes from more, if you read the filing and also from experts in the field. The Supreme Court earlier in the year gave a warning to federal courts not to alter with election statutes, which clearly applies, and shows to be what has happened in MI & GA. Election officials and poll workers refused to observe statutory safeguards (numerous eyewitnesses testified that they didn’t verify signatures, check security envelopes, or allow challengers to observe the count), also they allegedly destroyed documentary evidence that the law required them to retain in connection with mail-in voting. See legal doctrine of spoliation (deliberately destroying documents that can be used as evidence in a possible case — means that the missing documents will be presumed to have shown evidence adverse to the party that destroyed them.) In GA at the State Farm Arena, after the arena was closed, there’s eyewitness testimony that several election workers spent approximately three unsupervised hours working at the computers. Other allegations include:
  1. China and Iran spied on the election (and possibly manipulated it),
  2. Trump-hating Eric Coomer helped develop Dominion,
  3. Almost 100,000 absentee ballots in Georgia were recorded as requested and were included in the vote count — except that there’s no record they were ever returned to county election boards, and
  4. Agents of China and Iran accessed the computers.
Physical evidence is never presented in intitial filings, it goes through the proper legal procedures to be introduced.

Last edited:
Yeah, no.

If this isn’t dismissed with prejudice, I’ll eat my hat.

There is a 0% chance this is heard by the Supreme Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back