Left cheers Harry Styles In Dresses on Vogue Magazine Cover

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re Gucci couture, which most people wouldn’t purchase because of the price.
Oh, heavens no! Gucci is famous for getting rich people to wear their stuff whether it’s delightful or plain ugly! You have to pay through the nose to look like that!😱😱😱. Gucci is famous for making gowns with 14 yards of fabric where only 4 is actually needed. 😂😂😂

Please cite how the left is cheering on this type of dressing. Dennis Rodman is a Trump supporter, by the way.

There really aren’t any hard and fast rules to clothing…it’s usually just dictated by societal norms and fashion changes at the drop of a pin anyway. Most people have no problem with Scots wearing “skirts” because it’s a long standing clothing tradition for them. The Japanese men wear robes…often in layers and we don’t think them less masculine for it. We just aren’t used to it in America. And that might just change…or not.
Yep…and Western men used to wear tights and lace and that was the height of masculinity! (At least the upper classes did). And of course our own Catholic priests wear robes…and the more traditionalist among them sometimes use a lot of lace, gloves, etc. too…

I wouldn’t call this face “revolting”. He’s a cute young man, and if I were a teenager I’d have a celebrity crush on him
I think he bears a resemblance to Andy Taylor (Duran Duran). I didn’t realize it until now.

And of course our own Catholic priests wear robes
I think robes and tunics are okay. Definitely more comfortable in my opinion.

The Japanese kimono and related garments come to mind… 🤔

Which is probably why women aren’t wearing the style of clothing in the OP anymore. Not very comfortable or practical

Yes!!

That’s a crush I did have for a short time!

Last edited:
I will never understand the obsession with this issue. Women wear “male” clothing all the time and no one cares. A guy puts on a dress and people freak out. Really, who cares?
Not me. I couldn’t care less. I wouldn’t buy Vogue and I don’t know who the guy is.
It’s a free country. He can dress however he wishes.
Now, I course, if I owned a business, I would expect employees to dress in such a manner that represents my business the way I insist.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

This is John Wayne.

Last edited:
I wish they were prettier dresses, though…those two in the OP are just ugly!
You said it, Patty. Those of us who grew up on David Bowie and Japanese designers just find this “let’s throw on somebody’s old prom gown from Goodwill” approach to be lame.
I will never understand the obsession with this issue. Women wear “male” clothing all the time and no one cares. A guy puts on a dress and people freak out. Really, who cares?
Not me. Been seeing men in dresses and skirts for decades, and as long as they’re not displaying their goods, I barely even notice.

Last edited:
Hes a handsome kid like leo dicaprio was.

Last edited:
Glad I’m not the only one who think they are toooo cute. They need to have some age and experience added to their faces

It’s called UV damage. Even wearing sunscreen, I’ve still got a bit on my face. Everyday I’m looking more and more like Clint Eastwood :cowboy_hat_face:

Johnny depp…original21 jump street. Nailed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back