Live : Georgia Rally At Statehouse

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest is looking at all credible allegations of fraud and demonstrating these are false.
Well if Trump and Company ever come up with a credible allegation of fraud, then it should be looked at. So far they have failed at that threshold over 30 times in court. It is past time to put up or shut up.
I disagree with the idea you have to have a big ego to be president
You really think that putting yourself forward as the very best person available to hold the office of President of the United States of America doesn’t require a large ego? I don’t know what to say to that; I would have thought it self-evident. Selfless and humble are not synonymous.

It already did.
State supreme court=/=Supreme Court of the United States
You do realize that in none of the 34 cases they’ve lost have they alleged fraud. NOT ONE.
In other words, if they intend to allege fraud, no court has looked at their evidence for it, and so no one truly knows how strong their evidence for it would be (except themselves).

Last edited:
Well if Trump and Company ever come up with a credible allegation of fraud, then it should be looked at. So far they have failed at that threshold over 30 times in court. It is past time to put up or shut up.
This is why I am saying it is best to suspend judgment until it’s all done. They haven’t brought a fraud case to the courts yet.

You don’t have to think you’re the best for the job to run for president, just better than those who are running.

Last edited:
In other words, if they intend to allege fraud, no court has looked at their evidence for it
No. Not true. They have stated, in court, that they are NOT alleging fraud.
and so no one truly knows how strong their evidence for it would be (except themselves).
There is no evidence of fraud. They haven’t filed any court cases alleging fraud. They speak of fraud ONLY in press conferences, on Twitter, and You Tube.

When they go to court, they DO NOT assert any fraud.

He won’t say it in court, because he knows observers can’t challenge ballots.
This may depend on the city/state but ballots without signiature or eligible voter info can be challenged. In PA a mismatched signiature isn’t enough, but combined with ie a wrong address it can cause a ballot to be reviewed. Election officials have the notoriously difficult job of making sure a signiature matches in about 5 seconds, as opposed to many minutes or even hours you may normally be given to match signiatures. Surely an observer can point out to an official that x ballot looked like it had y and z wrong with it, no?

Last edited:
They have stated, in court, that they are NOT alleging fraud.
That’s my point! They have not alleged fraud yet, so if they intend to do so, we do not know what the case will look like.

I also do not see where SCOTUS denied the appeal

Last edited:
Sorry, that makes no sense. One either believes that he/she is that much better than the rest (whoever the rest are) or one doesn’t. “Does” implies large ego.

I don’t see how this implies a large ego. If it takes a large ego to act to help the American people against terrible candidates (in our hypothetical scenario) to have someone who truly represents the American people, then I guess a large ego ain’t such a bad thing.

But being a president or any elected official in America is about being representative of the American people, and what they want in policy. It doesn’t mean you’re super smart or handsome.

Last edited:
This may depend on the city/state but ballots without signiature or eligible voter info can be challenged.
Not by the election observers.

Challenges come from a different group.

So they have no ability to point out sketchy things to an official group? Their existence is just superfluous, is what you’re saying?

It doesn’t mean you’re super smart or handsome.
If either of those were required, then we would never have gotten our current President.
If it takes a large ego to act to help the American people against terrible candidates (in our hypothetical scenario) to have someone who truly represents the American people, then I guess a large ego ain’t such a bad thing.
I suspect we may be having a definitional issue. Large ego does not necessarily go to the extreme of narcissist or megalomaniac, just that you have a better opinion of your own skills and abilities than you do of other’s.

That’s my point! They have not alleged fraud yet, so if they intend to do so, we do not know what the case will look like.
And yet, it’s your claim we should “wait” until the fraud cases are decided.

THERE ARE NO FRAUD CASES.

Ergo, I guess there is nothing to “wait” for.

I will resist the temptation to make a joke about the president and resist commenting on that. Rest assured, though, it would have been very funny, at least I certainly think so!
I suspect we may be having a definitional issue. Large ego does not necessarily go to the extreme of narcissist or megalomaniac, just that you have a better opinion of your own skills and abilities than you do of other’s.
Then I guess we do have a difference of definition here. I mean, by this definition, doesn’t most everyone have a large ego unless you really think you’re the worst. I think most normal people don’t think themselves the best, but not the worst either.

And yet, it’s your claim we should “wait” until the fraud cases are decided.

THERE ARE NO FRAUD CASES.

Ergo, I guess there is nothing to “wait” for.
So, you’re saying there are no new cases that will be made, and you’re certain of this fact? I think we should wait for any cases that can change the results either cumulatively or stand-alone.

Last edited:
I mean, by this definition, doesn’t most everyone have a large ego unless you really think you’re the worst.
No. Large ego means thinking your skills/abilities are best or among the best. Most people think they are more or less average, which is definitely not the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back