Live: Michigan Legislation with Giuliani Dec/ 2

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports are
Yeah, these days anyone can say anything and someone somewhere will run with it as if it were established fact, and I have had more than enough of that sort of thing already. I say time will tell and truth will out.

So you don’t believe…
What I do believe is that there are a lot of unsubstantiated claims out here about many people for various reasons. I tend not to listen to the rumor mill. I also don’t generally take rather normal things as evidence of a coverup or something nefarious. What I mostly don’t do is try to bend truth to fit my worldview, but rather let my worldview be informed by truth as it is.

Giuliani was a clown long before this. I remember in the debates in 2008 or 2012 how often he said 9/11. It was ridiculous. Just constant mentioning of it.

Just as I said - anyone can claim anything. What is the evidence, and who was it given to? And why does he say “incontrovertible” and also “if this checks out” about the same so-called evidence? And I guess if it happened, then they didn’t bring in enough votes to get their boy elected. Kim Jong-un loves Trump; he can play him like a violin. Putin can as well. But when he went all dewy-eyed about QAnon, well that triggered my gag reflex and I had to stop.

“I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine,” [Roger] Stone said.
A few weeks ago, this would have been hilarious. Now, it just gets more pathetic by the hour.

Did you watch the video?
No. Sad to say, I do not have 4 hours and 45 minutes to spare for this.

Someone spoke well of Giuliani’s closing remarks. I’m not surprised. That’s what trial lawyers are paid to do: persuade with the rhetorical arts.

Last edited:
If you had actually watched any of it, or even skipped through it, you would have seen witnesses to voter fraud giving their testimony, as well as having heard the evidence Rudy and Jenna presented, which was in and of itself only a small sample of their evidence.
When someone dismisses these things out of hand, I can only assume that they have picked a side, politically and ideologically, and that’s that. Hopefully that’s not so in your case, but it’s all to common. Confirmation bias, I guess.

Last edited:
My second favorite part was the Trump witness who said all Chinese people look alike.

And now he’s a goober that looks like a complete amateur in court. He’s fallen quite far.
It’s a pretty open secret that he’s a heavy drinker (to the point of being wasted in most public appearances). Whatever legal mind he may have had is long gone to the bottle.
I remember in the debates in 2008 or 2012 how often he said 9/11. It was ridiculous.
I remember him being shadowed and opposed by FDNY families since his actual 9/11 legacy is a couple hundred dead fire fighters due to corruption in his mayoral administration.

I watched part of it. A Dem on the panel played that card to one of the witnesses. She replied that she’d made a sworn deposition and would be willing to go under oath right there. They didn’t take her up on it.

Last edited:
That’s reassuring. I hope all the witnesses and lawyers have spoken truthfully.

I remember him being shadowed and opposed by FDNY families since his actual 9/11 legacy is a couple hundred dead fire fighters due to corruption in his mayoral administration
I remember a brave Mayor who was loved in New York City and handled a crisis unheard since Pearl Harbor on American soil, so very well…(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
handled a crisis unheard since Pearl Harbor
Slightly off topic, but my son pointed out to me that covid-19 is currently killing the equivalent of three 9/11s per week in the US. Where’s the outrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back