Live: Michigan Legislation with Giuliani Dec/ 2

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite part was the obviously drunk Trump witness
Update: the drunk witness is fresh off probation for harassing her boyfriend’s ex-wife by sending her graphic videos and attempting to frame the ex-wife for stealing them

I notice, in pop culture, and even here at CAF the alarming tendency to use calumny and detraction in a vain effort to diminish the claims by insulting the plaintiff. All the while ignoring the actual evidence and “tin hatting” the plaintiffs. This is flat immature. At a minimum.

Why not address the growing mountain of evidence? No, not the spurious claims, but the huge steaming pile of corruption.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Why not address the growing mountain of evidence?
There is no mountain of evidence! Not from the star witness, Melissa Carone, and not from anyone else. Most of the affidavits are full of statements like “I overheard a lady in the bathroom say ‘we have a problem’”. That’s not evidence of anything, let alone fraud.

The deceptively edited video of “suitcases” in Rudy’s Georgia case. The photoshopped/cropped voting machine certification document in the Kraken filing. These things are not evidence. In fact, they may be grounds for sanctions on the lawyers.

The “witness” in MI accused the Republican legislator asking her questions of tampering with the poll book. She was clearly under the influence of something, and not credible.

I saw Kate McKinnon ‘s take on that.

I had no idea that was real.

🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back