Man shot dead at Denver ‘Patriot Rally’ identified as military veteran Lee Keltner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they contracted him out ,he isn’t an actual employee.He also isn’t properly trained as a security guard

Last edited:
I guess they contracted him out ,he an actual employee.He isn’t properly trained as a security guard
what else is new. Police aren’t even trained well in many parts of this country. Would be shocking to me if private contractors are trained well.

Mayor Hancock hasn’t spoken one word of condolence to the victims family.Hes another one who has fomented the racial tensions here ,he is as corrupt as the day is long. We are circling the drain,here.I have a Denver mailing address but do not live in the city ,thank goodness!

By that logic, drawing first means the need for self-defense, so drawing first is a violation of the law and so the St. Louis couple and Rittenhouse are guilty of crimes.
Are you aware that both the self-defense laws and specific circumstances of those incidents differ drastically from each other? If so, your post is very disingenuous.

You’ve linked some sort of content farm that appears to be citing Alabama law. Denver and two other cities in Colorado require security guards to be licensed, otherwise no state license required.

You won your quibble over the state requirements, should have looked at little closer at their citation. Still does not affect the main point. He lacked the required license to be a security guard.

Last edited:
Colorado does not have a duty to retreat. Wisconsin has no duty to retreat but the opportunity to retreat affects the legal justification for self-defense. Missouri does not have a duty to retreat. However the gated community and the fact that the couple was on their private property pointing guns in the direction of a mob raise potential castle law and brandishing issues.

Colorado was a 1v1 situation in public with a homicide. Missouri was a couple on private property vs a mob with no shots fired. Wisconsin was a 1 v mob situation in public that resulted in 2 dead and 2 with gunshot wounds.

Were you aware of those circumstances when you posted your initial statement?

Last edited:
Seeing as the communist murderer had no license, he was not a security guard, just a hired thug.

Last edited:
Apparently they are not choosy over whom they hire. Typical of most private security companies.

So, it looks like Rittenhouse and this Denver fellow are in the same boat as both paused at an assailant that they had their weapons fixed on before opening fire.
Wrong, because Rittenhouse retreated in every instance before opening fire. Going deeper would drag the thread completely off topic, go to another thread if you want to discuss it further
Yep, pointing a weapon is a crime.
Depends on the circumstances.
So was the first shooting in Wisconsin.
The pedophile was part of the mob at the gas station. He was just the first to attack without backup.
I guess because no one tried to pepper spray those brandishing weapons.
The BLM mob would have had to come onto their property to do that, and then castle law definitely would have applied.
You clearly were not, but I have bigger fish to fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back