Man shot dead at Denver ‘Patriot Rally’ identified as military veteran Lee Keltner

Status
Not open for further replies.
In stating that this guy is a leftist. What justice does it do?
I saw it as two things Rockoh22.

One It accurately portrays the narrative.
Two. It gives the readers insight as to the violence the left has unleashed against our nation is very extreme. (It serves as a microcosm for that violence against our country).

This way with these IDEAS, people may change how they approach leftists in the future.

For example, someone might want to stay home if they know leftists will be “demonstrating” in their neighborhood. (Which is part of what the left wants. They want to take you and I proverbially speaking, out of the discussion.)

Or they may want to vote differently.

Or investigate their local candidates differently

(“Are you for defunding our local police department?”
“Well I sort of am mam/sir.”
“Fine. You will not get my vote, and I will tell all my neighbors too.”)

Or whatever.

Shedding light on these things, helps in the battle of ideas going on in our society today.

Hope that helps Rockoh22 (at least as to why I would point this out. Just my opinion though. You may differ or think the risks of clarity here to that degree outweigh the benefits. I’d be OK with that too.)

Last edited:
What I mean is this.

What did Leftist ideology had to do with the situation? I do not know all the details because the Media twists the truth most of the time. What I do know is this.

There was a tense situation, a guy went to pepper spray and was shot by another “security” man.

Look at all the people who called Kyle a “white supremacist” “Far right” and much of other names. They where wrong.

One thing is certain. However we judge others. We will be judge by the Lord.

Last edited:
What I mean is this.

What did Leftist ideology had to do with the situation? I do not know all the details because the Media twists the truth most of the time. What I do know is this.

There was a tense situation, a guy went to pepper spray and was shot by another “security” man.

Look at all the people who called Kyle a “white supremacist” “Far right” and much of other names. They where wrong.

One thing is certain. However we judge others. We will be judge by the Lord.
Like I said. I think it is a microcosm of what is going on nationwide.

It gives the alert observer an insight into the violence the left will FORCE upon people when given the chance.

Yes you can see some of that with people who caim to be on the right too.
But in my opinion, extreme levels of VIOLENCE is part and parcel to leftist political ideology.

That is WHY you see nationally the leftist politicians supporting premeditatively murdering innocent preborn babies for example. (Lipinski who was just “primaried” out of a job for next term, is a possible exception.)

They think that is OK. Even good (some of them).
However we judge others. We will be judge by the Lord.
That’s right.

But after we “remove the log from our own eye”, we are called to “go tell your brother his fault” too.

Admonishing the sinner is an act of mercy. Be merciful. Some people are called to speak out.

We will be judged on illicit silence too. When you were Baptized, you are Baptized not only into Jesus’ Kingship and Priesthood.
You are baptized into His prophethood too.

We are called by Baptism to speak out. We are empowered by our Confirmation to do so even in the face of extreme pressure.

Last edited:
I have read that he was a “Bernie” supporter. Therefore he is a communist
Hmmm…I am not an American but I think that Bernie Sanders isn’t as Left -wing enough! Therefore I must be the AntiChrist.
Oh Dear, condemned to an eternity in Hell by a stranger on a right wing Catholic website - how will I ever get over this. Lol

I am not an American but I think that Bernie Sanders isn’t as Left -wing enough!
You are not American. I can tell you what is the American Spirit. By the way, what the news portray and what I live and see, seem like two different worlds. I live in the America that the NEWS do not report on. The average person.

“Give me freedom or give me death”

“God, Guns, Country”

“Live and let live”

Last edited:
More on this; the guard will be charged with second-degree murder:

article
The security guard accused of shooting and killing a man at a protest in Denver on Saturday will be charged with second degree murder. Matthew Dolloff, 30, was hired by a local TV news station, through the security company Pinkerton.

It is a shame that the death penalty is not an option. Glad to see him actually getting charged though.

The photos show him attack the vet, who steps back, the guard draws and fires and in response, the vet tries to mace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back