Michael Jackson -- There's a verdict!

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhatMeWorry
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
WhatMeWorry:
Wonder how this is going to play out?
Code:
What is the verdict?

Blessings,
Shoshana
 
Don’t know yet…Fox News said they’re waiting for everyone to get to the courthouse. Expecting an announcement in about 15 minutes.
 
40.png
WhatMeWorry:
Don’t know yet…Fox News said they’re waiting for everyone to get to the courthouse. Expecting an announcement in about 15 minutes.
Code:
Thanks. I am now watching CNN.
 
In an attempt to keep discussions to a central location, this thread will be stuck for today.
 
40.png
WhatMeWorry:
Not guilty
DID ANYBODY HONESTLY DOUBT THIS VERDICT?

OJ walked, Robert Blake walked, Michael Jackson HAD TO walk - and did. Okay, back to the real world.
 
No surprise here. The prosecution didn’t really have the strongest case. The accuser’s family wasn’t composed of the most honest, trustworthy people on the face of the Earth.

I do think Jackson is a sicko.
 
40.png
Richardols:
DID ANYBODY HONESTLY DOUBT THIS VERDICT?

OJ walked, Robert Blake walked, Michael Jackson HAD TO walk - and did. Okay, back to the real world.
I agree,whether innocent or guilty, the fairness of justice is largely in the thickness of the pocket book or popularity.:nope:
 
I’m really not suprised. The case basically fell apart on the prosecution. I honestly don’t know if the guy was guilty in this case or not, but he is guilty of being too creepy to hang around ANY innocent children. :tsktsk:
 
40.png
TeriGator:
I’m really not suprised. The case basically fell apart on the prosecution. I honestly don’t know if the guy was guilty in this case or not, but he is guilty of being too creepy to hang around ANY innocent children. :tsktsk:
:rotfl: :clapping: Agreed:tsktsk:
 
Not even a “contributing to the delinquency of a minor” charge??

InconTHeibable!!!
 
The Michael Jackson VICTORY TOUR… coming soon to a concert venue in your town!
 
i think once people become millionaires they get automatically coated with teflon, nothing sticks to them! cant wait to see Nancy Grace tonight and see her take on it. GO GET EM GIRL!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top