B
Breezy16
Guest
I’m so sorry to hear this. At least your husband cares enough to admit you two may not be right for each other. He loves you as the mother of his children, even though he doesn’t love you as a wife anymore. You have kids and family that will support you. Try to be as easy on your husband as you can so he can start over. If possible, ask him if marriage counseling is okay. You don’t want to do that to your kids. Divorce just seems wasteful. I’m glad to hear he hasn’t cheated on you before. My dad’s cousin had a husband that asked for a divorce about two weeks ago. He quickly moved out of the house, and now he can only see his kids every other weekend. Also, your husband sounds like a decent enough guy if he supported you and loved his kids. He had a change of heart at the last second, but he didn’t want to hurt you. He tried to make it work. Anyway, this husband’s name is Dave, and he was cheating on his wife for a few years. She found out about it, and still asked him to go to marriage counseling, because she was that loving. He refused, and decided living alone in an apartment without his family was better than being married. I wanted to kick his ***, and I still do, but he’s too much meat for an eighteen year old geek. I go by Dave, so imagine how annoying that is for me.
God Bless You, and you can message me anytime you need to.
God Bless You, and you can message me anytime you need to.