Need a priest now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter spiritualunity
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How not understanding I am ! I did not know many things,:nope:😊
:angel1::gopray:
O mother of God ! have mercy on your children,

I am sending you my sincere prayers !
Pray a Priest you need!

Thank you for all the prayers in the threads, I can pray it also :gopray:
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during  life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Last night I was reading from a magazine called “The Catholic World Report,” which contains quotes from Pope Benedict XVI on the importance of the sacraments. The title of the article is called:

“For priests, sacramental ministry comes first”

"Priests should make the administration of the sacraments their top pastoral priority, the Pontiff told his audience on May 5. He said that a special emphasis on sacramental ministry is necessary because ‘various schools of thought’ have neglected the sacraments, while emphasizing the duty of priests as preachers and teachers.

"The proclamation of the Gospel is important, the Pope said, but the primary purpose of the priestly ministry is to deliver the sacraments, providing the faithful with the means of sanctification.

" ‘Sanctifying a person means putting that person in contact with God,’ the Pope reminded his audience. **The priesthood was instituted for sacramental ministry, and no other function is equally important. ** …

“In a message addressed directly to priests, the Pope called upon priests to ‘practice liturgy and worship with joy and love,’ and to** ‘return to the confessional.’ **”

(emphasis mine)

Continuing prayers that the Lord will provide spiritualunity with a priest to administer the Sacrament of the Sick and Confession …

:gopray:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
I have been without a priest for months now,just about since I moved into a new apt.in 2008. The priest at the parish by me tells me he will not ever come hear my confession and rarely give me the sacrement of the sick in the Hospital.
Being that I am mostly bed bound and unable to get to a church,I NEED a Priest !!!
I have written letters ,made phone calls and am at wits end.
I understand we have a shortage of priests, but we are not like some countries where they walk 100miles to church to have a priest.
I need your prayers and I ask you to tell others about my situation and ask them to pray for me as well.
God Bless you and thank you,
Spirit
Lord please send Your servant, the priest to “Spiritualunity” for confession and the sacrament of the sick. In the precious Name of Jesus we pray, amen.
mlz
 
Lord please send Your servant, the priest to “Spiritualunity” for confession and the sacrament of the sick. In the precious Name of Jesus we pray, amen.
mlz
Lord hear our Prayers. Amen.

Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
I really appreciate everyone’s prayers and imput. I am doing my best and counting on prayers to bring me a priest. I hope God will bring me a good priest SOON!
God Bless you all!!
Spirit
 
Lord please send Your servant, the priest to “Spiritualunity” for confession and the sacrament of the sick. In the precious Name of Jesus we pray, amen.
mlz
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Last night I was reading from a magazine called “The Catholic World Report,” which contains quotes from Pope Benedict XVI on the importance of the sacraments. The title of the article is called:

“For priests, sacramental ministry comes first”

"Priests should make the administration of the sacraments their top pastoral priority, the Pontiff told his audience on May 5. He said that a special emphasis on sacramental ministry is necessary because ‘various schools of thought’ have neglected the sacraments, while emphasizing the duty of priests as preachers and teachers.

"The proclamation of the Gospel is important, the Pope said, but the primary purpose of the priestly ministry is to deliver the sacraments, providing the faithful with the means of sanctification.

" ‘Sanctifying a person means putting that person in contact with God,’ the Pope reminded his audience. **The priesthood was instituted for sacramental ministry, and no other function is equally important. ** …

“In a message addressed directly to priests, the Pope called upon priests to ‘practice liturgy and worship with joy and love,’ and to** ‘return to the confessional.’ **”

(emphasis mine)

Continuing prayers that the Lord will provide spiritualunity with a priest to administer the Sacrament of the Sick and Confession …

:gopray:
Amen to this!

catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=6237

Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. :crossrc:
 
Just came across this topic!
Anything new already?
I will be praying for you that you will find a priest soon.
I don’t know where exactly you live in Texas, but there
is a community of brothers (also some of them are priest) in
Laredo don’t know if that’s anywhere “close” to you?
 
Lord please send Your servant, the priest to “Spiritualunity” for confession and the sacrament of the sick. In the precious Name of Jesus we pray, amen.
mlz
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
PRAYER OF REFUGE
(By St. Alphonsus Liguori.)
Behold, O Mother of my God,
my only hope, Mary,
behold at thy feet a miserable sinner,
who asks thee for mercy.
Thou art proclaimed and called by the whole Church,
and by all the faithful,
the refuge of sinners.
Thou art consequently my refuge;
thou hast to save me.
I will say with William of Paris:
Thou knowest, most sweet Mother of God,
how much thy blessed Son desires our salvation.
Thou knowest all that Jesus Christ endured for this end.
I present thee, O my Mother, the sufferings of Jesus:
the cold that He endured in the stable,
His journey into Egypt,
His toils, His sweat, the Blood that He shed;
the anguish which caused His death on the Cross,
and of which thou wast thyself a witness.
Oh, show that thou lovest thy beloved Son,
and by this love I implore thee to assist me.
Extend thy hand to a poor creature who has fallen
and asks thy help.
Were I a Saint I would not need seek thy mercy;
but because I am a sinner I fly to thee,
who art the Mother of mercies.
I know that thy compassionate heart
finds it a consolation in assisting the miserable,
when thou canst do so,
and dost not find them obstinate.
Console, then, thy compassionate heart,
and console me this day;
for now thou hast the opportunity
of saving a poor creature condemned to Hell;
and thou canst do so,
for I will not be obstinate.
I abandon myself into thy hands,
only tell me what thou wouldst have me do,
and obtain for me strength to execute it,
for I am resolved to do all
that depends on me to recover the Divine grace.
I take refuge under thy mantle.
Jesus wills that I should have recourse to thee,
in order not only that His Blood may save me,
but also that thy prayers may assist me in this great work;
for thy glory. and for His Own,
since thou art His Mother.
He sends me to thee, that thou mayest help me.
O Mary, see, I have recourse to thee;
in thee do I confide.
Thou prayest for so many others,
pray also for me; say only a word.
Tell Our Lord that thou willest my salvation,
and God will certainly save me.
Say that I am thine,
and then I have obtained all that I ask,
all that I desire.
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top