Need a priest now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter spiritualunity
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Love your post and quotes!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Still need a priest.
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Holy Mother we pray

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Holy Mother Mary we pray

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
Holy Mother Mary we continue to pray

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 30 (31)
Trustful prayer in time of adversity

Turn your ear to me, Lord, and rescue me.
In you, Lord, I put my trust: may I never be put to shame.
In your justice, set me free,
Turn your ear to me,
make haste to rescue me.
Be my rampart, my fortification;
keep me safe.

For you are my strength and my refuge:
you will lead me out to the pastures,
for your own name’s sake.
You will lead me out of the trap that they laid for me –
for you are my strength.

Into your hands I commend my spirit:
you have redeemed me, Lord God of truth.
You hate those who run after vain nothings;
but I put my trust in the Lord.
I will rejoice and be glad in your kindness,
for you have looked on me, lowly as I am.
You saw when my soul was in need:
you did not leave me locked in the grip of the enemy,
but set my feet on free and open ground.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Turn your ear to me, Lord, and rescue me.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Holy Mother Mary we continue to pray

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Lord Jesus, Our Blessed Mother, all Saints, and Holy people please be with our dear friend and sister spiritualunity who is in great need of a Priest. Amen.

St. Alphonsus, please help and intercede for this Priest to change his mind and his heart.

St. John Marie Vianney, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.

Our Carmelite Saints, please intercede for this Priest. Amen.
Code:
The "12 Promises"
Listed below are the "12 Promises" of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary to encourage all Catholics
to know and understand the benefit of practicing the Devotion 
and to encourage all to take up its immediate practice.

1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.

2) I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.

3) I will console them in all their troubles.

4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.

5) I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.

6) Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.

7) Tepid souls shall become fervent.

8) Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.

9) I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.

10) I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.

11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.

12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment. 

(The Nine Fridays must be made in honor of His Sacred Heart, meaning, practicing the devotion and having a great love of His Sacred Heart. They must be on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, and Communion must be received.) 

[sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm](http://www.sacredheartdevotion.com/promises.htm)
 
From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 30 (31)
Trustful prayer in time of adversity

Turn your ear to me, Lord, and rescue me.
In you, Lord, I put my trust: may I never be put to shame.
In your justice, set me free,
Turn your ear to me,
make haste to rescue me.
Be my rampart, my fortification;
keep me safe.

For you are my strength and my refuge:
you will lead me out to the pastures,
for your own name’s sake.
You will lead me out of the trap that they laid for me –
for you are my strength.

Into your hands I commend my spirit:
you have redeemed me, Lord God of truth.
You hate those who run after vain nothings;
but I put my trust in the Lord.
I will rejoice and be glad in your kindness,
for you have looked on me, lowly as I am.
You saw when my soul was in need:
you did not leave me locked in the grip of the enemy,
but set my feet on free and open ground.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Turn your ear to me, Lord, and rescue me.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top