D
Wow. Have you been to Brazil or Rio in particular? Chicago is not even close.I hope RIO gets it.
Chicago is too corrupt and crime ridden.
It does not. On the news last night… it actually is a money loser by the time all the things are built.Wouldn’t having the Olympics in Chicago bring a lot of revenue and job opportunity to the US?
That might have been a good thing for the US.
Too bad it didn’t work out.
Nope… but South America has NEVER had the olympics. Give them a shot.Wow. Have you been to Brazil or Rio in particular? Chicago is not even close.
You are absolutely right.Would have cost billions. With the corruption in Chicago… and Obama handing out US tax dollars… it would have been a mess.
He went to payback his corrupt friends who would have made millions and millions off the olympics.
I am so happy. Barack + Michelle + Oprah = a Big Fat Zero![]()
![]()
![]()
I would certainly think several statements are being made; perhaps there’s a feeling that it’s time to look to South America; perhaps there was a little anti-Americanism, as well.In the first vote no less.
I wonder if there is a statement being made here.
If he is in a bad mood when he gets back to the United States, there is no telling what he will do to us. He can’t kick the dog, so he will need to take it out on us.
[Where was ACORN? Is it true that he used a teleprompter when he gave his speech? Did she really use as a justification her father’s illness? ]
Looks like Rio got it.
Well when 45% of people in Illinois didnt want the games… that couldnt have helped…In the first vote no less.
I wonder if there is a statement being made here.
It would have cost ALL AMERICANS. Mayor of Chicago said… 'it wont cost the local taxpayers a dime"… which is hard to believe anyway…but who exactly would have paid the billions neded to build all the stuff the olympics needs?May I ask a dumb question…why is this a good thing? In your opinions? I guess I don’t get itI mean if you’re an Illinois taxpayer (which I used to be) I can see the objection but, if you’re not I don’t quite understand why would this have been a bad thing:shrug: