C
CountrySinger
Guest
I want free food! Lol. I have some microwave buffalo chicken and key lime pie.
It’s the least you can do, in return for the “B!tch Badge of Honor”.Please have a cookie.![]()
gasp are you human, havard?Noooo, cannolis make my stomach turn. :frighten:
I don’t know why, but I have this thing about not mixing sweets and savories, so the idea of cheese in a dessert kinda weirds me out. Like mixing maraschino cherries and pickles.gasp are you human, havard?kidding, there are many foods I dislike, that others love.
![]()
lol, so I guess cheesecake is off the menu, too?I don’t know why, but I have this thing about not mixing sweets and savories, so the idea of cheese in a dessert kinda weirds me out. Like mixing maraschino cherries and pickles.![]()
It depends, I’ve had cheesecakes I’ve liked. If the consistency or flavor is at all like curds or Crisco, then I make a break for the restroom. It probably depends on the other ingredients and how well the cheese is hidden.lol, so I guess cheesecake is off the menu, too?![]()
Nobody better insult my true love cheesecake. Lol.lol, so I guess cheesecake is off the menu, too?![]()
*Nobody better insult my true love cheesecake. Lol.
oh yeah? what makes it different…do tell.Polish cheesecake is the best.![]()
Yeah! It just is. Not like I’ve ever tasted any other. But why would I taste any other cheesecake if I have Polish cheesecake?oh yeah? what makes it different…do tell.![]()
Me? Cooking??? HA!*Ya know, I don’t like cheesecake all that much. Maybe it’s the NY style that I just can’t do…it’s so heavy. Do you know how to make this homemade? My sister is a better cook than me, and she can make these so easily. I have never attempted. *
*Hey great! :bounce: See, things will progressively get better…it takes time, when you move to a new place. I should know, I harped on here and to my family and friends (and anyone who would listen) about how I disliked Florida. But, as time has worn on, I have grown to find great blessings. Here’s the thing, when you have God in your life, He has sprinkled His blessings everywhere that you are. I have seen this in action, and have decided to stop complaining…although, I do miss Pittsburgh at times. We probably still will move back this or next summer, we’ll see. But, in the meantime, God is wherever I am. Remember, that He is there for you, and will help you through these feelings you’re having. What are you planning for NY’s Eve, do you go out for that? *Me? Cooking??? HA!If you want me to burn down my new apartment.
I have some good news, I hit it off with a girl at work. And we are planning on hanging out later this weekend (and she’s a practicing Catholic to boot).
It’s made of poppyseed!oh yeah? what makes it different…do tell.*
I will probably go out, I don’t know where yet. I still don’t know the cool places to go.*Hey great! :bounce: See, things will progressively get better…it takes time, when you move to a new place. I should know, I harped on here and to my family and friends (and anyone who would listen) about how I disliked Florida. But, as time has worn on, I have grown to find great blessings. Here’s the thing, when you have God in your life, He has sprinkled His blessings everywhere that you are. I have seen this in action, and have decided to stop complaining…although, I do miss Pittsburgh at times. We probably still will move back this or next summer, we’ll see. But, in the meantime, God is wherever I am. Remember, that He is there for you, and will help you through these feelings you’re having. What are you planning for NY’s Eve, do you go out for that? *
Now, you’re just bragging.It’s made of poppyseed!
(Sorry, had to make a joke about my ethnic heritage there).
Although there is a poppyseed pastry.
Also, I live about 3 miles from the Eli’s Cheesecake factory, and about 1/2 from the Mars factory.
This is what I recommend, get dressed up…rally maybe this girl and a few others together, to go out to dinner, somewhere fun…and ENJOY. Forget about what ails you…2010 is around the corner, it’s going to be a good year.I will probably go out, I don’t know where yet. I still don’t know the cool places to go.
I hope so. The last two years have been horrible. I’ve told my friends and family that no one else can die.This is what I recommend, get dressed up…rally maybe this girl and a few others together, to go out to dinner, somewhere fun…and ENJOY. Forget about what ails you…2010 is around the corner, it’s going to be a good year.:hug1:
This is how I picture CountrySinger on NYE: youtube.com/watch?v=GEGE1Qescd0&feature=fvw LOL.This is what I recommend, get dressed up…rally maybe this girl and a few others together, to go out to dinner, somewhere fun…and ENJOY. Forget about what ails you…2010 is around the corner, it’s going to be a good year.:hug1: