Nobody wants me as a boyfriend...thoughts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LotusCarsLtd
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want free food! Lol. I have some microwave buffalo chicken and key lime pie.
 
gasp are you human, havard? :p:D kidding, there are many foods I dislike, that others love.🤷
I don’t know why, but I have this thing about not mixing sweets and savories, so the idea of cheese in a dessert kinda weirds me out. Like mixing maraschino cherries and pickles. 😊
 
I don’t know why, but I have this thing about not mixing sweets and savories, so the idea of cheese in a dessert kinda weirds me out. Like mixing maraschino cherries and pickles. 😊
lol, so I guess cheesecake is off the menu, too? 😛
 
lol, so I guess cheesecake is off the menu, too? 😛
It depends, I’ve had cheesecakes I’ve liked. If the consistency or flavor is at all like curds or Crisco, then I make a break for the restroom. It probably depends on the other ingredients and how well the cheese is hidden. 😛
 
Nobody better insult my true love cheesecake. Lol.
*😃 Ya know, I don’t like cheesecake all that much. Maybe it’s the NY style that I just can’t do…it’s so heavy. Do you know how to make this homemade? My sister is a better cook than me, and she can make these so easily. I have never attempted. *
 
*😃 Ya know, I don’t like cheesecake all that much. Maybe it’s the NY style that I just can’t do…it’s so heavy. Do you know how to make this homemade? My sister is a better cook than me, and she can make these so easily. I have never attempted. *
Me? Cooking??? HA! 😃 If you want me to burn down my new apartment.
I have some good news, I hit it off with a girl at work. And we are planning on hanging out later this weekend (and she’s a practicing Catholic to boot).
 
Me? Cooking??? HA! 😃 If you want me to burn down my new apartment.
I have some good news, I hit it off with a girl at work. And we are planning on hanging out later this weekend (and she’s a practicing Catholic to boot).
*Hey great! :bounce: See, things will progressively get better…it takes time, when you move to a new place. I should know, I harped on here and to my family and friends (and anyone who would listen) about how I disliked Florida. But, as time has worn on, I have grown to find great blessings. Here’s the thing, when you have God in your life, He has sprinkled His blessings everywhere that you are. I have seen this in action, and have decided to stop complaining…although, I do miss Pittsburgh at times. We probably still will move back this or next summer, we’ll see. But, in the meantime, God is wherever I am. Remember, that He is there for you, and will help you through these feelings you’re having. What are you planning for NY’s Eve, do you go out for that? *
 
oh yeah? what makes it different…do tell. :hmmm:*
It’s made of poppyseed!

(Sorry, had to make a joke about my ethnic heritage there).

Although there is a poppyseed pastry.

Also, I live about 3 miles from the Eli’s Cheesecake factory, and about 1/2 from the Mars factory.
 
*Hey great! :bounce: See, things will progressively get better…it takes time, when you move to a new place. I should know, I harped on here and to my family and friends (and anyone who would listen) about how I disliked Florida. But, as time has worn on, I have grown to find great blessings. Here’s the thing, when you have God in your life, He has sprinkled His blessings everywhere that you are. I have seen this in action, and have decided to stop complaining…although, I do miss Pittsburgh at times. We probably still will move back this or next summer, we’ll see. But, in the meantime, God is wherever I am. Remember, that He is there for you, and will help you through these feelings you’re having. What are you planning for NY’s Eve, do you go out for that? *
I will probably go out, I don’t know where yet. I still don’t know the cool places to go.
 
It’s made of poppyseed!

(Sorry, had to make a joke about my ethnic heritage there).

Although there is a poppyseed pastry.

Also, I live about 3 miles from the Eli’s Cheesecake factory, and about 1/2 from the Mars factory.
Now, you’re just bragging. 😛
 
I will probably go out, I don’t know where yet. I still don’t know the cool places to go.
This is what I recommend, get dressed up…rally maybe this girl and a few others together, to go out to dinner, somewhere fun…and ENJOY. Forget about what ails you…2010 is around the corner, it’s going to be a good year. 🙂 :hug1:
 
chev, is norseman right…is the polish cheesecake made with poppy seeds? I like poppy seeds, actually. lol
 
This is what I recommend, get dressed up…rally maybe this girl and a few others together, to go out to dinner, somewhere fun…and ENJOY. Forget about what ails you…2010 is around the corner, it’s going to be a good year. 🙂 :hug1:
I hope so. The last two years have been horrible. I’ve told my friends and family that no one else can die.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top