H
Horton
Guest
Biden Says He Would Rescind Exemption for Little Sisters of the Poor | National Review
He released a statement on Wednesday.
What more does a Catholic need to know about Joe Biden?
I’m not concerned about the fake issue being made of it.So you are not concerned with Biden’s stance on this?
If i were a one trick pony i might, but I’m not so i don’t. I look at the bigger pictureSo to you it doesn’t matter that he will go after the Little Sisters.
“Now wear this mask or face a stiff fine.”The answer you usually hear from Catholic politicians who take public positions contrary to Church teaching is “well, yes, I personally believe that, but I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to force my beliefs on everyone else…”
do you look at the big picture?If i were a one trick pony i might, but I’m not so i don’t. I look at the bigger picture
Yeah I do…do you look at the big picture?
I am kind of curious what the other ‘trick’ is.If i were a one trick pony i might, but I’m not so i don’t.
What exactly is bigger than the free exercise of our religion?I look at the bigger picture
the eyes of the church have been open for 2000 years, the church doesn’t agree with the new Democratic agenda.The little boy explained, “They were, but now their eyes are open!”
The sistes will not violate their consciences. Their spokeswoman was on EWTN last night and said that the $79,000,000 proposed fine would mean they would continue to work in some of the 36 other countries where they provide the same services, but not in the US. . . .Since you won’t be specific about anything in his topic, I’ll attempt to translate for everyone reading.
“I don’t care if he forces these religious Sisters to violate their conscience since there are more important things at stake than these Sisters or those they serve. They are merely causalities of war. #Catholic”