Now this from Biden

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horton
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually glad he made this statement. Now there is no excuse for people to say, “He never said that”, or “Why would you think he would make changes to the law” etc.
 
As Trump is learning, the courts will make the decision, not the President…and court decisions over the last couple of weeks should make it painfully apparent to Trump and his stalwart supporters.
 
Biden voters will do what they want, so will Trump voters. People often sell themselves into the slavery of making excuses for the people they like, and it is hilarious. Catholics are no different (despite us meant to only be servants of God).

Make no excuses, vote for Kanye 2020. Boldly be on board with whatever he does, and excuse nothing. Just roll with it.
 
Biden wants to force nuns to violate their conscience. What does that say about HIS character?
 
So to you it doesn’t matter that he will go after the Little Sisters.
 
Since you won’t be specific about anything in his topic, I’ll attempt to translate for everyone reading.

“I don’t care if he forces these religious Sisters to violate their conscience since there are more important things at stake than these Sisters or those they serve. They are merely causalities of war. #Catholic”
 
The answer you usually hear from Catholic politicians who take public positions contrary to Church teaching is “well, yes, I personally believe that, but I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to force my beliefs on everyone else…”
 
The answer you usually hear from Catholic politicians who take public positions contrary to Church teaching is “well, yes, I personally believe that, but I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to force my beliefs on everyone else…”
“Now wear this mask or face a stiff fine.”

(I don’t mind wearing my mask, FWIW).
 
If i were a one trick pony i might, but I’m not so i don’t. I look at the bigger picture
do you look at the big picture?

do you agree with the church position on LGBT, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, transgenderism, identity politics, the destruction of the family, contraception, socialism, breaking the seal of the confession, forcing abortions in catholic hospitals or the democrat position?

it isn’t a one-trick pony anymore.

but you know that and so do many who keep claiming it is just about abortion

the party of the “nones” is not the democratic party of old.
 
do you look at the big picture?
Yeah I do…

There is a story about a little boy pulling a wagon of new born puppies. A man asked, “What kind of dogs are those?” The little boy answered, “they are Repubwicans.”

A week later, when the puppies were bigger, the little boy was pulling the wagon full of pups…he came across the same man who was with a progressive friend. The conservative said, “watch this!”

In an effort to embarrass his liberal friend, the conservative said, “Ask the kid what kind of dogs they are.”

The liberal asked the cute kid about the dogs,

The kid said, “they are demmicwats!”

The conservative said to the lad, “I thought you said they were Republicans!”

The little boy explained, “They were, but now their eyes are open!”
 
The little boy explained, “They were, but now their eyes are open!”
the eyes of the church have been open for 2000 years, the church doesn’t agree with the new Democratic agenda.

do you follow the church or the democrats on the positions I noted in the prior post?
 
Last edited:
My favorite clip was from the Three Stooges: “Last one there is a Republican!!”
 
That’s funny though (of course it is; its the Stooges). His joke was either made up on the spot, or simply not funny. Sounds like the kind of thing haughty progressives chortle about behind while drinking Zimas behind their conservative neighbor’s back while he is distracted watching Roller Derby.
 
Since you won’t be specific about anything in his topic, I’ll attempt to translate for everyone reading.

“I don’t care if he forces these religious Sisters to violate their conscience since there are more important things at stake than these Sisters or those they serve. They are merely causalities of war. #Catholic”
The sistes will not violate their consciences. Their spokeswoman was on EWTN last night and said that the $79,000,000 proposed fine would mean they would continue to work in some of the 36 other countries where they provide the same services, but not in the US. . . .
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top