Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud 'more than sufficient' to swing victory to Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

I think that each and every claim of voter fraud has been heard and discounted by multiple courts.

Why do they keep this up?

Yes, Trump won. Biden still can’t get big audiences and won 10 million votes more than Obama did?

Yes, we will have to try to hope this wrong is corrected by the courts OR legislatures.

I think that each and every claim of voter fraud has been heard and discounted by multiple courts.

Why do they keep this up?
Some know that and value their careers more than democracy. Some are being misled by their “leaders,” and either lack the ability to discern that or are unwilling to look at it objectively. For others, we must assume some level of disfunction.

We determine our presidents based on number of votes cast, not the number and intensity of people turning out for rallies. Remember the Silent Majority?

Last edited:
We determine our presidents based on number of votes cast, not the number and intensity of people turning out for rallies. Remember the Silent Majority?
The argument is that rally attendance and number of votes should be correlated, but are not. That’s not an argument I’m making, but that’s the point. It isn’t about whether rally attendance determines the outcome of the election.

I’m not sure who that’s according to, that they should be correlated? But regardless, as keeps being said, Biden ASKED people NOT to congregate.

Right. And the Dodgers should give up their World Series championship because of lack of attendance.

Right. And the Dodgers should give up their World Series championship because of lack of attendance.
Well, as far as I’m concerned the Nats are still the champs until we have a full season…

I guess we’ll just have to get the Supreme Court to overrule CAF and its decision to close shop, that’s all.

Last edited:
Yes, Trump won. Biden still can’t get big audiences and won 10 million votes more than Obama did?
Why do Trump supporters equate popularity with big audiences? Maybe the kind of people who support Biden don’t think that’s important.

Didn’t people say it was bad when Obama had big gatherings, Confused again

Pretty solid. It’s all clear now.
Navarro needs to straighten out our Attorney General.

“White House trade advisor Peter Navarro is the latest Trump administration staffer to publicly back up the president’s baseless voter fraud claims, publishing a report Thursday that claims widespread irregularities may have stolen last month’s election from President Trump — but the report hinges on debunked allegations that have largely been rejected when raised in court, and one nonpartisan ethics watchdog criticized Navarro for writing it.”

Last edited:
I guess that headline says it all - citizen Navarro is recycling old debunked claims. Telling lies to cater to Trump’s fantasies. Ho hum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back