Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud 'more than sufficient' to swing victory to Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardless of how MSM and government branches ignore the obvious various factual accounts of presidential voter fraud, the Truth remains the same in this life and beyond. In this life, God delivers us from the need for being understood. Shepherd us oh God!

various factual accounts of presidential voter fraud
I have yet to hear a “factual account of presidential voter fraud”. Can you point me to any?

There have been many accounts of how it could have happened, but none of it actually happening.

There have been accounts of fraud that turn out to not be factual, like ballots being counted repeatedly or mysterious deliveries of ballots after hours, but no accounts of undisputed actual fraud.

If you know of any factual accounts of fraud, i really would like to hear about it.

The more I think about this and look back at the evidence, the more I think this has been happening for a long time now.

As I said on another thread.

I bet California would even be much better off if they had honest elections.

This reminder from back in late 2018 . . . .
Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio on Thursday charged that two Democrat-controlled counties in the state, in possible violation of election law, have been reporting a “slow drip” of tens of thousands of additional ballots favorable to several Democratic candidates for statewide office, including incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson. . . .

. . . . “Florida law requires counties report early voting & vote-by-mail within 30 minutes after polls close,” Rubio wrote on Twitter. “43 hours after polls closed 2 Democrat strongholds #BrowardCounty & #PalmBeachCounty are still counting & refusing to disclose how many ballots they have left to count.” . . .
48.png
Rubio warns of Dem lawyers 'descending on Florida' to 'try and steal' key statewide races World News
Rubio warns of Dem lawyers ‘descending on Florida’ to ‘try and steal’ key statewide races [Gregg Re] By Gregg Re | Fox News Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio on Thursday charged that two Democrat-controlled counties in the state, in possible violation of election law, have been reporting a “slow drip” of tens of thousands of additional ballots favorable to several Democratic candidates for statewide office, including incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson. Liberal lawyers, he said, are “descending on”…

. . . “McSally had consistently led Sinema since Election Day, and was ahead by 17,000 votes as of early Thursday”. . .
Arizona Democratic Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema suddenly took a narrow 9,600-vote lead over GOP opponent Martha McSally late Thursday, with some 400,000 votes left to count in a closely-watched race that will determine the size and influence of the Republican Senate majority in January. . . .

. . . McSally had consistently led Sinema since Election Day, and was ahead by 17,000 votes as of early Thursday.

But Sinema pulled ahead by just 2,000 votes that afternoon, and her lead expanded by approximately another 7,000 votes the next hour. . .
48.png
Democrat Kyrsten Sinema takes paper-thin lead over Martha McSally in Arizona Senate race World News
Democrat Kyrsten Sinema takes paper-thin lead over Martha McSally in Arizona Senate race [Gregg Re] By Gregg Re | Fox News Arizona Democratic Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema suddenly took a narrow 9,600-vote lead over GOP opponent Martha McSally late Thursday, with some 400,000 votes left to count in a closely-watched race that will determine the size and influence of the Republican Senate majority in January. . . . . . . McSally had consistently led Sinema since Election Day, and was ahead …

Last edited:
All I will reply is …I imagine there . . . can be. . . special place in hell for some lawyers and judges, . . . so let us pray for them.
I say that not in judgement of anyone in particular but rather to motivate some out of a worldly mindset.
Judges and lawyers…sort speak for themselves…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back