Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud 'more than sufficient' to swing victory to Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
" One of the hallmark characteristics of rhetoric from the White House is the substitution of volume for value. Trump offers dishonest statements with abandon, hoping that his audience will accept as true at least some small percentage of his blizzard of nonsense. But the White House also uses presenting a lot of accusations as somehow being evidence supporting the accusations, as though getting 500 people to say they believe aliens invented pistachios makes it more likely to be true than if one person said it. Navarro does this exact thing explicitly at one point, in fact, hyping widespread belief that something dubious occurred — belief fostered by Trump and the above-named media outlets — as evidence that it did.

The goal of Navarro’s document was largely to elevate unfounded suspicion by creating a catalogue of various false claims about the election, many of which have been similarly elevated by Trump. That includes most of the claims that we’ve not only debunked but also compiled as having been debunked. It includes analysis of the voting in Michigan from the guy who at one point erroneously presented Minnesota data as having come from Michigan.

It’s not a report. It’s a garbage dump."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...sing-document-created-by-white-house-staffer/

Sort of like JB asking Obama NOT to support him until the last minute!

White House staff have asked to stop packing, Trump will be president for 4 more years.

He may have to leave but that doesn’t change the facts and some news organizations have a history of suppressing the facts until it’s too late!!! So are you for truth or convenience???

Why do you keep repeating this? The fact Biden asked people not to attend large rallies or meetings has been pointed out now scores of times in reply to this. Obama was conducting elections in a vastly different situation, this election was conducted against the backdrop of a pandemic that look set to have killed a shade less than 400,000 of your nation’s citizens by the end of the year.
[/quote]

If you just keep repeating it someone will believe you.

Without a doubt the evidence is damning. Trump better act quickly! We need military assistance from Russia and China ASAP!

My I interest you in a nice white jacket with extra long sleeves that tie in the back?

White House staff have asked to stop packing, Trump will be president for 4 more years.
I thought about typing up a substantive response to this, but I can’t imagine anyone is taking you seriously at this point. If you honestly believe this at this point you’re beyond deluded. Have fun on fantasy island.

I think he is .
Have you ever contributed anything of substance? Why don’t you actually explain your reasoning for once instead of just lobbing out a question and either vanishing or responding with single sentence answers?

It is rather like a religious belief in many regards… repeating the mantra is all that matters. (And I say this not to denigrate legitimate faith, as a man of faith myself). There is a well known online celebrity priest of a very conservative bent who called on Biden to repent of his “likely mortal sin” of “stealing the election.” This same priest is still publicly posting daily exorcisms he’s performing against election fraud. It truly saddens me as I once respected this priest… and I struggle to wrap my head around intelligent people so absolutely believing this stuff.

An assistant to the president is assisting the president. This is not new. Nixon has assistants assisted him in all sorts of clandestine things. This man has a huge motivation to lie, unlike every judge that has seen evidence in this election case.

Last edited:

Hilton: The establishment has no intention of building trust in democracy​

•Dec 14, 2020

4.2K195Share

Save

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Fox News

6.68M subscribers

Host of ‘The Next Revolution’ Steve Hilton weighs in on the Democrat establishment’s attempts to silence Americans.

Hilton: Lack of government action has made people more skeptical about the 2020 election​

Dec. 21, 2020 - 6:37 - ‘The Next Revolution’ host reacts to allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Hilton: Lack of government action has made people more skeptical about the 2020 election | Fox News Video

Melania must not have gotten that memo, as she is packed and ready to go. I think Barron’s new school has been picked out.

Last edited:
Melania must not have gotten that memo, as she is packed and ready to go. I think Barron’s new school has been picked out.
They just need to find a place to live after the Palm Beach City Council kicks them out of Mar-a-lago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back