Planned Parenthood argues for post-birth abortion

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJE
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we know President Obama voted against the Illinois version of the Born Alive Infant Protection Act and that subject is revisited here, So a lot of the Democrats support so called marriages of same sex partners and those supporters if they could may well support this too if it were possible, I think they would.

Also, the violence now by the anti-life side with the prosecution of Doctor Grosnell, being prosecuted for the alleged killings of live babies is probably something that does happen with some frequency around the nation.

Too bad the Left is so shameless on this topic.
 
The same side for sterile marriages has their sacred cow of planned parenthood advocating this.
 
I wonder if anyone knows if Huffington Post, NY Times, NBC or MSNBC or any other liberal outlets are publishing this story? People like Mayor Bloomberg, Governors like Cuomo and Dayton really should be seen to support this abhorrent behaviour which people would say is in fact, Infanticide.
 
Until such time as the electorate fights this evil by demanding that funding be cut from PP, this will only get worse IMO. How anyone can call this anything less than murder is beyond me.
 
“I will not yield, and Planned Parenthood will not yield” - Obama’s pledge of loyalty and obedience to Planned Parenthood.
 
Leave it to the Democrats, everyone who voted for Obama is culpable for these kinds of deaths.
 
This does not surprise me in the least. Not sure if anyone remembers when former US Senator Russ Feingold (D-Wisconsin) made essentially the same comments during the partial-birth abortion hearings…yet shamefully he never suffered political consequence for his comments…Wisconsin re-elected him. :mad:

nrlc.org/NewsToday/FeingoldAntiLife.html

Sen. Santorum: The Senator from Wisconsin says that this decision should be left up to the mother and the doctor, as if there is absolutely no limit that could be placed on what decision that they make with respect to that. And the Senator from California [Sen. Barbara Boxer] is going up to advise you of what my question is going to be, and I will ask it anyway. And my question is this: that if that baby were delivered breech style and everything was delivered except for the head, and for some reason that that baby’s head would slip out – that the baby was completely delivered – would it then still be up to the doctor and the mother to decide whether to kill that baby?

Feingold danced around the question, so Santorum raised the same issue in a slightly different way.

Sen. Santorum: That doesn’t answer the question. Let’s assume that this procedure is being performed for the reason that you’ve stated, and the head is accidentally delivered. Would you allow the doctor to kill the baby?

Sen. Feingold: I am not the person to be answering that question. That is a question that should be answered by a doctor, and by the woman who receives advice from the doctor. And neither I, nor is the Senator from Pennsylvania, truly competent to answer those questions. That is why we should not be making those decisions here on the floor of the Senate.
 
This does not surprise me in the least. Not sure if anyone remembers when former US Senator Russ Feingold (D-Wisconsin) made essentially the same comments during the partial-birth abortion hearings…yet shamefully he never suffered political consequence for his comments…Wisconsin re-elected him. :mad:

nrlc.org/NewsToday/FeingoldAntiLife.html

Sen. Santorum: The Senator from Wisconsin says that this decision should be left up to the mother and the doctor, as if there is absolutely no limit that could be placed on what decision that they make with respect to that. And the Senator from California [Sen. Barbara Boxer] is going up to advise you of what my question is going to be, and I will ask it anyway. And my question is this: that if that baby were delivered breech style and everything was delivered except for the head, and for some reason that that baby’s head would slip out – that the baby was completely delivered – would it then still be up to the doctor and the mother to decide whether to kill that baby?

Feingold danced around the question, so Santorum raised the same issue in a slightly different way.

Sen. Santorum: That doesn’t answer the question. Let’s assume that this procedure is being performed for the reason that you’ve stated, and the head is accidentally delivered. Would you allow the doctor to kill the baby?

Sen. Feingold: I am not the person to be answering that question. That is a question that should be answered by a doctor, and by the woman who receives advice from the doctor. And neither I, nor is the Senator from Pennsylvania, truly competent to answer those questions. That is why we should not be making those decisions here on the floor of the Senate.
Feingold was eventually voted out. The people of Wisconsin threw him out of office. I heard at one point, Marquette was considering putting him on their faculty, I haven’t kept up. I hope they didn’t. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ_Feingold
 
Feingold was eventually voted out. The people of Wisconsin threw him out of office. I heard at one point, Marquette was considering putting him on their faculty, I haven’t kept up. I hope they didn’t. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ_Feingold
“Eventually” is the key word here. He wasn’t ousted because of his blatant call for murder of children already born…on the floor of the US Senate no less. Feingold made the disgusting comments in 1996. He wasn’t thrown out of office until 2010.

I think this link will help answer the question regarding his activities at Marquette University (directly from the MU Law School Faculty Blog):

law.marquette.edu/facultyblog/2011/01/05/appointment-of-russ-feingold/
 
Except maybe those who don’t speak or understand English.
I disagree. If you don’t understand due to language barriers, don’t those with the language barrier have a culpability for pursuing something they have a difficult time grasping - like what they are voting for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top