Please pray for my 15 yr old daughter

• Thread starter Thread starter Laurel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laurel

Our 15 yr old daughter ran away on 1/3/05 and has not ben heard from. We have filed a police report and need prayers. PLEASE HELP US! Her Name is Ashley.

Our prayers are for you and Ashley… May the Lord give you comfort and peace and Please Lord, bless Ashley and keep her safe and take her to the comfort of her home soon. Please Lord, restore this family.

In your name we pray…:gopray2:

Thank you and please keep praying. The bank just called us. She is in Tinley Park Il, about 3-5-miles from us. We know this because she tried to use an atm there.

Lord please hear our prayers!

Your daughter Ashley and you have been prayed for. You’ve done what you can, turn it over to the Lord. May the Lord protect her and you.

May Christ hold Ashley and you and all your family close in the depths of His Most Sacred Heart. May He bring her home to you.

I promise that I will add my prayers to these others. Especially the Divine Mercy Chaplet. Remember …show her the love of God. May the Holy Spirit guide you in every word that rises within your hearts, and draw her home to the ones who so obviously love her. Remember the prodigal son…

Wow - as a parent, my hearts breaks to hear that. I will hold you and her in my prayers.

Friends,

I opened my bible to read *anything *I could, and I came upon Matthew, 21 18-22, Jesus curses a fig tree. 22 says “You will receive all that you pray for, provided you have faith.”

Please keep praying!!!

Husband just called. He did not find her and no word yet. I will keep you posted.

I will keep her in my prayers. I hope everything works out well.

I pray that Ashley is found safe and returns to her loving parents. I pray, Lord, that you give Ashley’s parents the strength of faith and love to deal with whatever it is that has caused Ashley to run away. I pray for this entire family, that your grace and love will embrace them and give them hope. Amen

You and your family are in my prayers…please God may she return soon and unharmed.

We are praying, my two teenage sons has said a prayer for her as well.God Bless

Say no more, you got it!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

May the love of God, the fellowship of his son Jesus Christ, the the power of the Holy Ghost be with you and your family at this time…

I wish you Peace 👍

She’ll be found. I am praying, too. My cousin ran away two years ago. He had ridden his bike 50 miles to the town he had just moved from. He was at his old highschool with old friends. It took my Aunt an dUncle 36 hours to find him, but he was safe. we all prayed, and he was found. May God give you peace! -Kramerbaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back