Please pray for my 15 yr old daughter

• Thread starter Thread starter Laurel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint Michael Prayer
Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

The Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful; O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

Thank you all!, I read each and every one of your prayers. We have another poss. lead. She is still probably not far. Hammond In. we think. Please keep praying!! :blessyou:

I pray that Ashley soon returns home safely into her family’s and the Holy Family’s loving and healing arms.

I will pray for you, your family, and especially your daughter that she will be found soon and safe. God bless you.

Dear Lord,
Answer this family’s prayer to find their daughter. Please use your goodness to bring this family together again so that they can bring glory to You, Oh Lord.

I will pray until I hear from you. I will pray that Ashley finds her way back to you and your husband.

Prayer said and more on the way. Lord please hold safe your daughter Ashley and bring her home to her family.

Ashley and her family are in my prayers now and until she is united with her loving family. Take comfort in the arms of the Father, Abba, who will hold you and Ashley in His care. For this I pray.

Of course I will pray for your entire family. Please keep us updated.

**Watch this. **

**Unfailing Prayer to
Saint Anthony **
**Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints. **

**O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for me (request). The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles. **

**O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. **

**Amen. (Say 13 Paters, Aves, and Glorias) **

The invocation of Saint Anthony for the return of someone or somthing lost appears in Jamaica as well as in the United States. In 1996, Lewis Erskine wrote to me:

My aunt used to say, when ever something was lost,
St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
Ashly is lost
And can’t be found

40.png
jrabs:
Wow - as a parent, my hearts breaks to hear that. I will hold you and her in my prayers.
this says it perfect… it is heartbreaking. You, your family, and your daughter are in my prayers.

I will be praying for you and your daughter. Keep up the faith.

Ashley has been found. Thank you for all of your prayers.

Laurel

40.png
Laurel:
Ashley has been found. Thank you for all of your prayers.

Laurel
Praying backwards! That means I am late, but God knew I added my prayers before I said them.) Praise God! 👍

your daughter and your family are in my prayers. Good luck and i hope you find her soon. :gopray2:

40.png
Laurel:
Ashley has been found. Thank you for all of your prayers. Laurel
Thank God. We will keep praying for you all to have the strength to get through what lies ahead. And of course for praying in thanks for having Ashley returned to you.

Praise God, and I will continue to pray that all is well with you.

Wow! Just in the course of reading this thread all the way to the bottom, all the prayers and lovely words, Ashley has been found! Praise God! All your prayers just had to work!
:blessyou: And :amen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back