Please pray for my son J and his cystoscopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbcrawford
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”
 
Thankyou for your prayers.He is to have an MRI on April 22nd.I pray they find nothing serious

Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
:signofcross:
"For me prayer is a surge of the heart, it is a simple look towards Heaven,
it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy."

  • Saint Therese of Lisieux
    :signofcross:
    The
    Our
    Father
Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
- Jesus
"The Lord’s Prayer "
is truly the summary of the whole gospel." “Since the Lord…after handling over the practice of prayer, said elsewhere, ‘Ask and you will receive,’ and since everyone has petitions which are peculiar to his circumstances, the regular and appropriate prayer **(The Lord’s Prayer) **is said first, as the foundation of further desires.”
***
- Tertullian, De orat.
from the Catechism of the Catholic Church; 2761.​
***Link: ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/pater2.htm

:gopray: The Hail Mary


Hail Mary . . . full of grace . . . the Lord is with thee . . . blessed art thou among women . . . and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb . . . Jesus . . . Holy Mary . . . Mother of God . . . pray for us sinners . . . now and at the hour of our death . . . Amen . . .

. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Jesus+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother+​

:signofcross:​
 
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”
 
Praying that J does not have anything serious and that the MRI results are clean …
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Praying for Teresa’s son to have good clear results from his hospital tests and for any necessary treatment to restore him to completely good health .
 
Thankyou for your prayers.He is to have an MRI on April 22nd.I pray they find nothing serious -edit-
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”
 
Thankyou all so much for yourprayers I am so very grateful.God bless

Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
**Eternal God, **
in whom
**mercy **
❤️
is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to
Your holy will, which is
**Love **and **Mercy **
itself.
+
O incomprehensible and limitless
**Mercy Divine, **
❤️
To extol and adore You worthily,
who can?
Supreme attribute of Almighty God,
You are the sweet hope for sinful man.
+
- from St. Faustina’s Diary

**Link: ** ewtn.com/Devotionals/Litanies/divine_mercy.htm
. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Lord+
:signofcross:
​
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.
 
Oh Lord, please fulfill all of the prayers in this thread, in accordance with Your will. May healing and mercy extend to all on this world we live on. Amen.
 
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, Who was conceived by
the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into Hell; the third day He arose again from the dead;
He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of God
the Father Almighty, from thence He shall come
to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church,
the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for Thursday 22 April
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for Thursday 22 April
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for Thursday 22 April
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

May the Lord watch over you and your son!

.
 
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

May the Lord watch over you and your son!

.
Thankyu dear friend God bless you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top