Positive Aspects of American Culture

• Thread starter Thread starter Lilyofthevalley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
jlw:
Ah, Friday Night Lights!
It that a good movie, I saw it in the store. It’s the first time I heard of it.

another positive
American cheese
Coca-Cola

It’s been a few years for me but how about the joy of seeing your son or daughter dressed to go to their first high school prom. It is mixed with pride and trepidation, the knowledge that they are growing into young men and women. The pride of seeing your kids graduate from college or high school. Your heart almost burst with pride when you see them in their uniform for the 1st time after basic training.

1. The Grand Canyon
  2. Yosemite
  3. Palo Duro Canyon
  4. North Carolina Outer Banks
  5. Stone Mountain, Georgia
  6. Mount rushmore
  7. Mount Ranier
  8. Denali
  9. Beaches, beaches, beaches
  10. Yellowstone
Always in awe of the beauty in nature. One of God’s gifts to us.

40.png
Lance:
The pride of seeing your kids graduate from college or high school. Your heart almost burst with pride when you see them in their uniform for the 1st time after basic training.
I have done all these things. I can hardly sit through college graduations. It is just amazing, isn’t it? The music alone gets me choked up.

When I went to my daughter’s winging ceremony for becomming a Navy helicopter pilot, in Pensacola Florida, that was one of those moments. I can’t even begin to tell you how proud I was that she survived flight school They can choose who puts their wings on and gives the punch or whatever you call it. She chose me, and it was a moment that can still choke me up.

The next most wodderful thing is when they fly off the ship and land after returning from the Middle East. I can’t tell you the tears of joy that gush from every person in the crowd. We were all there as a family, with signs and expectation. The first person to come forward was a man whose wife had a baby while they were gone. One by one, the others came forward into the hangar and gave us flowers and hugs. As a memeory goes, It is up there with her birth. All the fears we had and tense moments when listening to the news over the seven months she was gone were over. Now, the tears were so apparent in all the bystanders. All the tough dads were choking up as they hugged their children.

Yeah, all our moments of pride in our children. That is what is priceless. All the answered prayers…

DID YOU ALL NOTICE WE MADE IT PAST 100? YES!

Fitz,
Congratulations, hope your daughter is safe. She will be in my prayers as will all of our troops.

Boston Terriers, the breed was developed in Boston.
Granny Smith and MacIntosh apples.

40.png
Fitz:
I have done all these things. I can hardly sit through college graduations. It is just amazing, isn’t it? The music alone gets me choked up.

When I went to my daughter’s winging ceremony for becomming a Navy helicopter pilot, in Pensacola Florida, that was one of those moments. I can’t even begin to tell you how proud I was that she survived flight school They can choose who puts their wings on and gives the punch or whatever you call it. She chose me, and it was a moment that can still choke me up.

The next most wodderful thing is when they fly off the ship and land after returning from the Middle East. I can’t tell you the tears of joy that gush from every person in the crowd. We were all there as a family, with signs and expectation. The first person to come forward was a man whose wife had a baby while they were gone. One by one, the others came forward into the hangar and gave us flowers and hugs. As a memeory goes, It is up there with her birth. All the fears we had and tense moments when listening to the news over the seven months she was gone were over. Now, the tears were so apparent in all the bystanders. All the tough dads were choking up as they hugged their children.

Yeah, all our moments of pride in our children. That is what is priceless. All the answered prayers…

DID YOU ALL NOTICE WE MADE IT PAST 100? YES!
Code:
fitz, this was very moving…you are a wonderful mom and an example to all of us! :crying: :blessyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back