Presidential Debate: President Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden - Thursday October 22 at 9PM EST

• Thread starter Thread starter 1cthlctrth
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of the start of the debate 40 million will have voted already. Wonder how many will be watching.

I will. I want to see what a difference a muted microphone makes.

And I have already voted.

It’ll be interesting to see if the moderator uses the mute button as additional censorship regarding facts they don’t want exposed.

Wonder if JB corruption scandal will be discussed. Trump is queried about all manner of things,why should JB get a pass?

Last edited:
I have voted and I plan to watch. She will be another bad moderator.

I know another biased lefties.Why can’t they at least get somebody neutral ?I have voted already as well.

How do you know that even before the debate has begun, @7_Sorrows?

There is no indication that muting will be used anywhere other than the announced 2-minute opening (and maybe closing) statements. There was no mention of muting during any back-and-forth exchange. That can still be as “interrupty” as they want.

Kristen Welker said “the SHOW will be begin soon.”
The show…not debate.🤔

Britt Hume
You want to replace a moderator you claim is biased with another biased moderator? 🤦‍♂️

I don’t think it matters. I have a bold prediction to make: Trump supporters will think their man won the debate, Biden supporters will think their man won the debate 🤣

I can already hear it now:

TRUMP: I have information that will lead to the arrest of Joe Bi—*click
MODERATOR: Um, that’s been debunked sweetie
BIDEN: Listen here jack, I don’t even remember why I’m in this room.
BIDEN: Suddenly remembers he’s running for the Senate.

I dislike how Biden stops debating and looks at camera to talk directly to viewers like the debate is a paid political ad just for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back