A
Abrosz
Guest
And this is not a joke!
What it is, is the delusions of Bill Press with his “press release from the future” designed to whip up anti-Trump hysterics. Yawn.And this is not a joke!
I tend to agree…Trump does a good enough job of whipping up anti-Trump hysterics with his own actions without anyone else’s help.What it is, is the delusions of Bill Press with his “press release from the future” designed to whip up anti-Trump hysterics.
Much more plausible is for Trump to resign in December or January and Pence will pardon him. Unfortunately, that’s only a Federal pardon.Some grapevine talk has it that he has already drawn up pardon papers for himself that automatically pardons himself for any future convictions.
I think he is much too arrogant to resign.Much more plausible is for Trump to resign in December or January and Pence will pardon him. Unfortunately, that’s only a Federal pardon.
My wife has a theory that narcissists and sociopaths, when confronted with abject failure, commit suicide or quit totally and go away.I think he is much too arrogant to resign.
you would think if that were true there the press would not need to resort to things like outright lying that the trump campaign is selling tshirts with nazi eagles on them when in reality its a baled eagle and american flag. look up the USA Today “fact check” which they had ruled true and only changed to inclusive after pushback.Trump does a good enough job of whipping up anti-Trump hysterics with his own actions without anyone else’s help.
The irony of a Trump fan lamenting “outright lying” by someone else is just priceless!you would think if that were true there [sic] the press would not need to resort to things like outright lying that the trump campaign is selling tshirts with nazi eagles on them when in reality its a baled [sic] eagle and american flag. look up the USA Today “fact check” which they had ruled true and only changed to inclusive after pushback.
I wonder if he can issue a pardon for state crimes?Some grapevine talk has it that he has already drawn up pardon papers for himself that automatically pardons himself for any future convictions.
No. Only state governors can pardon those.I wonder if he can issue a pardon for state crimes?
Thank you. I was not sure about that. So can serve jail time for those… yumm!No. Only state governors can pardon those.
I really don’t think the founding fathers thought that one thru in it’s entirety.The executive branch should not be able to override the decisions of the judicial branch.
But if Trump win a second term, the State statues of limitations supposedly run out.Thank you. I was not sure about that. So can serve jail time for those… yumm!
Probably not. I am pretty sure they never considered a crook as president, who can intimidate the whole Senate (or enough of them), so he can avoid being thrown out of office, even though having been impeached. Because that trial was a disgusting charade, and many republicans did not even try to hide that they violated their oath. Such ideas probably never crossed their minds.I really don’t think the founding fathers thought that one thru in it’s entirety.
And if he loses, the same will happen… just not the same people.If Trump wins, people’s heads are going to explode around here.
No, I am not disputing, as it appears you may not be lamenting, but certainly aren’t disputing Trump’s long history of lying, either.i would not go that far. just pointing out that the press lies to produce the story they want people to believe is true. something you don’t seem to dispute.