Press: Trump's final presidential pardon: himself

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abrosz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What it is, is the delusions of Bill Press with his “press release from the future” designed to whip up anti-Trump hysterics.
I tend to agree…Trump does a good enough job of whipping up anti-Trump hysterics with his own actions without anyone else’s help.
 
Last edited:
Some grapevine talk has it that he has already drawn up pardon papers for himself that automatically pardons himself for any future convictions.
Much more plausible is for Trump to resign in December or January and Pence will pardon him. Unfortunately, that’s only a Federal pardon.
 
I think he is much too arrogant to resign.
My wife has a theory that narcissists and sociopaths, when confronted with abject failure, commit suicide or quit totally and go away.

I’m opting for the more benign
 
Trump does a good enough job of whipping up anti-Trump hysterics with his own actions without anyone else’s help.
you would think if that were true there the press would not need to resort to things like outright lying that the trump campaign is selling tshirts with nazi eagles on them when in reality its a baled eagle and american flag. look up the USA Today “fact check” which they had ruled true and only changed to inclusive after pushback.
 
I think if he wasn’t as popular among Republicans, he might consider quitting. But he has a deep-seated psychological need for validation that can only come from being in the Oval Office, at this point.
 
you would think if that were true there [sic] the press would not need to resort to things like outright lying that the trump campaign is selling tshirts with nazi eagles on them when in reality its a baled [sic] eagle and american flag. look up the USA Today “fact check” which they had ruled true and only changed to inclusive after pushback.
The irony of a Trump fan lamenting “outright lying” by someone else is just priceless!
 
Last edited:
Some grapevine talk has it that he has already drawn up pardon papers for himself that automatically pardons himself for any future convictions.
I wonder if he can issue a pardon for state crimes?

Of course this whole concept of pardon powers should be amended out from the Constitution, since it flies in the face of separating the powers into the individual branches of the government.

The executive branch should not be able to override the decisions of the judicial branch.
 
The executive branch should not be able to override the decisions of the judicial branch.
I really don’t think the founding fathers thought that one thru in it’s entirety.
Thank you. I was not sure about that. So can serve jail time for those… yumm!
But if Trump win a second term, the State statues of limitations supposedly run out.
 
Last edited:
I really don’t think the founding fathers thought that one thru in it’s entirety.
Probably not. I am pretty sure they never considered a crook as president, who can intimidate the whole Senate (or enough of them), so he can avoid being thrown out of office, even though having been impeached. Because that trial was a disgusting charade, and many republicans did not even try to hide that they violated their oath. Such ideas probably never crossed their minds.
 
Topics like this are great for watching the fantasies of various posters come to life. It is a contest to see who can get the next “here’s what maniacal thing I think trump is going to do, wuhahahaha!!” post out on the board.

If Trump wins, people’s heads are going to explode around here.
 
If Trump wins, people’s heads are going to explode around here.
And if he loses, the same will happen… just not the same people.

I hope that the whole idea was or is a fantasy, or a nightmare, but with Trump and his . . . supporters . . . you can never know.
 
Last edited:
Lament? i would not go that far. just pointing out that the press lies to produce the story they want people to believe is true. something you don’t seem to dispute.
 
Man ya’ll are an angry bunch. It’s not healthy.

if Biden wins, and he has a good chance to as of today, I’ll probably just avoid the board for awhile. I didn’t see the board explode when Obama won in 08 or 2012, and doubt it will if Biden wins.
 
i would not go that far. just pointing out that the press lies to produce the story they want people to believe is true. something you don’t seem to dispute.
No, I am not disputing, as it appears you may not be lamenting, but certainly aren’t disputing Trump’s long history of lying, either.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top