Pro-Lifers Should Get Same Access to Schools as Planned Parenthood Does

• Thread starter Thread starter JimG
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Hume:
In their attempts to ban abortion, pro-lifers want to destroy the ability to realize this aspect of a woman’s bodily autonomy.
No they don’t.

All Catholics obedient to Cathoicism are Pro-Life / Anti-Abortion/Murder

For most of history - ABORTION is illegal -

It’s only on Modern times that members of the pro-death cabal have been peddling the Murder of the most innocent - even when the majority never wanted it -

It’s only Via their vast melange of lawyers and judges - has this Abomination become legal in the eyes of SecularStan…

AnyThing Else?

_
That’s a great point.

Catholics should be free to follow Catholic doctrine. Agree 110%!

Similarly, folks who don’t believe in Catholic doctrine should be free to not follow Catholic doctrine.

Right?

Similarly, folks who don’t believe in Catholic doctrine should be free to not follow Catholic doctrine.
As long as it doesn’t impact the rights of somebody else.

Personally I’d love to see the pro life movement become truly secular.

40.png
Hume:
As long as it doesn’t impact the rights of somebody else.

Personally I’d love to see the pro life movement become truly secular.
You have no more dominion over the fetus than some stranger on the other side of the world.

No one has more dominion than mom because it’s insider her. Not anyone else.

She trumps and whatever moral system she uses also trumps. She’s not subject to me or my god. She’s not subject to you or your god.

Unless, of course, she chooses to be.

Last edited:
It’s been clearly demoed that Planned Parenthood is a complete Abomination

AntiChristian to the core…

Last edited:
You can’t objectively show something as an abomination because “abomination” is not objective, descriptive language. It’s just an insult.
No. On a Catholic Forum it’s not an insult.

“abomination” is not objective, descriptive language. It’s just an insult.
No it’s not.
Here is the definition…

abomination​

noun

abom·i·na·tion | \ ə-ˌbä-mə-ˈnā-shən \

Definition of abomination

1 : something regarded with disgust or hatred : something abominableconsidered war an abomination

2 : extreme disgust and hatred : LOATHINGa crime regarded with abomination

40.png
Hume:
You can’t objectively show something as an abomination because “abomination” is not objective, descriptive language. It’s just an insult.
No. On a Catholic Forum it’s not an insult.
Sure, but we’re on the “Apologetics” part of a Catholic forum where, in theory, folks of differing views are allowed to challenge.

It’s why I don’t post much in the “Catholic Living” and other subforums. Those are clear “Believer-Only Safe Spaces” and I respect that.

There are non-Catholics here. In apologetics, Catholics don’t automatically get to define the terms. To do so here would cripple you guys when you run into a guy like me in the real world.

Last edited:
40.png
Hume:
Bodily autonomy is the right of bodily self-governance.
Circular reasoning.

Try again.
Just what a dictionary gave me.

Bodily autonomy is defined as the right to self governance over one’s own body without external influence or coercion. It is generally considered to be a fundamental human right.

She trumps and whatever moral system she uses also trumps. She’s not subject to me or my god. She’s not subject to you or your god.
Did you respond on my question on making cocaine legal?

40.png
Hume:
She’s not subject to you or your god.
I do not believe you have any idea what you are talking about anymore.

All of creation is subject to God.
Sure. And Muslims call him Allah, Hindus call it The Brahman, so on and so forth.

In America, our constitution forbids the establishment of a state-church.

40.png
Hume:
Did you respond on my question on making cocaine legal?
Yeah. I said “I don’t know”.

Drug use is highly subjective, morally speaking.

Sure, but we’re on the “Apologetics” part of a Catholic forum where, in theory, folks of differing views are allowed to challenge.
vz71 - This goes to Hume: not you

Keep in mind that Catholicism does not hold to any sort of Moral Equivalences of views in opposition to Catholicism

Challenges can - when necessary - be corrected via the lens of Catholicism…

Last edited:
40.png
Hume:
Just what a dictionary gave me.
Right…
You may want to make sure you understand what it is saying before you incorporate it into your argument.
If it makes you feel any better, I’ve known what it was before. But as you don’t really subscribe to the tacit agreement of taking strangers at face-value on an open forum, there’s nothing I can really do to convince you of anything in this context.

40.png
Hume:
vz71 - This goes to Hume: not you

Keep in mind that Catholicism does not hold to any sort of Moral Equivalences of views in opposition to Catholicism

Challenges can - when necessary - be corrected via the lens of Catholicism…
Absolutely…

…For Catholics.

The woman in question may not be Catholic and thus not subject to Catholic moral law.

Yes.

Hume’s arguments presume that continuous obstinate opposition to God
is Okey-Dokey on a Catholic Forum

_

Last edited:
40.png
vz71:

Yes. Hume’s arguments presume that opposition to God is an allowable argument.

_
No, they presume that you are a free moral agent and can choose whatever god you wish. We have 1000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back