V
vtech2009
Guest
Hello,
Recently I have prayed intensively to God for his will and to send the holy spirit. A couple weeks ago I met a person who I have spent some days with, and she said she prayed for me. At that moment she said she saw an evil spirit and got scared, but soon after, started praying for me, and said that she saw this evil spirit is gone, and she saw Jesus Christ put a flame in my heart. After that, she saw some specific bible verses, which she shared with me so that I can look them up. She herself is after some similar experience where she saw Jesus Christ heal her heart.
I have been quite troubled with this. Anyone know if this is possible and could be coming from God? Is it possible it’s being made up or coming from an evil source? I am not sure what the intention would be of this person to make such things up, but I am always cautious. In addition, I feel very weird and troubled, and don’t feel a sense of being healed. She said this is not coming from her but from the Holy Spirit and she spent the whole day not as “herself” while still providing me with some bible verses.
Thanks!
Recently I have prayed intensively to God for his will and to send the holy spirit. A couple weeks ago I met a person who I have spent some days with, and she said she prayed for me. At that moment she said she saw an evil spirit and got scared, but soon after, started praying for me, and said that she saw this evil spirit is gone, and she saw Jesus Christ put a flame in my heart. After that, she saw some specific bible verses, which she shared with me so that I can look them up. She herself is after some similar experience where she saw Jesus Christ heal her heart.
I have been quite troubled with this. Anyone know if this is possible and could be coming from God? Is it possible it’s being made up or coming from an evil source? I am not sure what the intention would be of this person to make such things up, but I am always cautious. In addition, I feel very weird and troubled, and don’t feel a sense of being healed. She said this is not coming from her but from the Holy Spirit and she spent the whole day not as “herself” while still providing me with some bible verses.
Thanks!