Mary_Gail_36
New member
Then do you like this one instead? DS loves this one as well.
youtube.com/user/SesameStreet#p/search/0/Jc20vMz0V7Q
Okay 8/10 for the following reasons:![]()
Then do you like this one instead? DS loves this one as well.
youtube.com/user/SesameStreet#p/search/0/Jc20vMz0V7Q
10/10 I LOVE Louis Armstrong.6/10. A classic to be sure, but one I’ve heard way too many times.
Louis Armstrong - Just A Gigolo (1931)
youtube.com/watch?v=EK-0gcn9b4c
0/1010/10 I LOVE Louis Armstrong.
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
a solid 80/10
If I have to hear another second of “Raa raa ra-aaaah” I might just shoot something! DX
Aloha, E Komo Mai by Jump5
Yes I’m a fan of the series and yes I’m 21 years old. ._.
8/10
10/10 Shiver me timbers I love that song! It’s also my all-time favorite ride at Disney World.8/10
The opening wasn’t to my taste but I like the following beats. Its a nice break from the usual slow melody of the original.
All right, enough of the remixes, let’s have something classical.
starts singing… Yo Ho
7.5/10 – It’s not my usual cup of tea, but that was pretty good. Catchy chorus. I think I’m going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
7/107.5/10 – It’s not my usual cup of tea, but that was pretty good. Catchy chorus. I think I’m going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
“Mr. Sandman” by Blind Guardian![]()
7/107/10
Would’ve been 6 but I know it’s not wise to judge a song by its music video.
With that said, without the video it was okay (and kinda cute actually).
Save Me Some Sugar - Midnight Riders
(R.I.P. Bill)
P.S.
If you rate this song and have played the game, how you rate this song will trigger… something. >B)
I love 80’s music.7/10
Ok maybe it just me had hard time understanding the words.
But heres on I like
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLL7JdnIk0 By INXS
B-but… I don’t speak Spanish! D8I love 80’s music.
I’ll pick Luna by Alessandro Safina in the Spanish version:
youtube.com/watch?v=jH_o1ligDCc
Sorry I can’t help it, I’m a girl, I love romantic music!
Love the idea for this thread![]()
Nice. Thought not really my cup of tea. 8/10B-but… I don’t speak Spanish! D8
Ah well it was pretty er… operatic… so uh… I’ll give it a 8/10.
Anyways, I did ask if we could put foreign songs… I hope this means I could try? >_>;;
Oh well, her goes! >.<
Hikari to Kage no Rakuen (Paradise of Light and Shadow) from the Vocaloid fantasy series Synchronicity
runs and hides >_<;;; Don’t flame! I couldn’t help myself either! T_T
5/10. Just one of those '80s songs that doesn’t do much for me.Nice. Thought not really my cup of tea. 8/10
here is about my top pick
youtube.com/watch?v=nAdaQhitdKg&feature=list_related&a=GxdCwVVULXdWXJqT12JAHJNN-3v2tUyn&list=ML&playnext=1
I like Bonnie I would say a 9/105/10. Just one of those '80s songs that doesn’t do much for me.
Bonnie Raitt: “I Can’t Make You Love Me”
I love that song and yes I remember it when it first came out. You are not the only old one floating around the boardsI like Bonnie I would say a 9/10
maybe showing my age with my selcections but
youtube.com/watch?v=RHsDa9_HSlA
here is another of my favs