Rate the song above you

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocklobster
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.5/10 – It’s not my usual cup of tea, but that was pretty good. Catchy chorus. I think I’m going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. 😛

“Mr. Sandman” by Blind Guardian 🙂
7/10

Would’ve been 6 but I know it’s not wise to judge a song by its music video.
With that said, without the video it was okay (and kinda cute actually :p).

Save Me Some Sugar - Midnight Riders

(R.I.P. Bill :()

P.S.

If you rate this song and have played the game, how you rate this song will trigger… something. >B)
 
I love 80’s music.

I’ll pick Luna by Alessandro Safina in the Spanish version:
youtube.com/watch?v=jH_o1ligDCc

Sorry I can’t help it, I’m a girl, I love romantic music!

Love the idea for this thread 👍
B-but… I don’t speak Spanish! D8
Ah well it was pretty er… operatic… so uh… I’ll give it a 8/10.

Anyways, I did ask if we could put foreign songs… I hope this means I could try? >_>;;

Oh well, her goes! >.<

Hikari to Kage no Rakuen (Paradise of Light and Shadow) from the Vocaloid fantasy series Synchronicity

runs and hides >_<;;; Don’t flame! I couldn’t help myself either! T_T
 
B-but… I don’t speak Spanish! D8
Ah well it was pretty er… operatic… so uh… I’ll give it a 8/10.

Anyways, I did ask if we could put foreign songs… I hope this means I could try? >_>;;

Oh well, her goes! >.<

Hikari to Kage no Rakuen (Paradise of Light and Shadow) from the Vocaloid fantasy series Synchronicity

runs and hides >_<;;; Don’t flame! I couldn’t help myself either! T_T
Nice. Thought not really my cup of tea. 8/10

here is about my top pick
youtube.com/watch?v=nAdaQhitdKg&feature=list_related&a=GxdCwVVULXdWXJqT12JAHJNN-3v2tUyn&list=ML&playnext=1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top